Dinosaurs Create a 'sound library' option for JP/JW stars such as T.rex & Velociraptor when modifying them!

Create a 'sound library' option for JP/JW stars such as T.rex & Velociraptor when modifying them!

Your Feature Request / Idea
This idea is primarily for the two franchise icons, T.rex and Velociraptor: When modifying either of these species, a 'sound library' option will appear that will contain the vast majority of the roars/vocalizations/calls that have appeared throughout the film franchise.

For example, I don't like the default high-pitched shriek of the Raptors heard in the 'World' films (usually heard when exiting the HCL). I much prefer the more feral sound of the Raptors from the first two films. I also really like the trumpet -like vocalization from the first two films, which I think is absent from the game.

Another awesome thing, would be able to have the option to personalize your tyrannosaurs "male" and "female" sounds so that a player would be able to attempt to recreate TLW pair. The Buck and Doe both had unique sounds from each other and this would add a bit more variety to that species by being able to assign them to a corresponding 'sound slot'. While superficial, because of the lack of male dinos, it would still be an awesome feature to play around with.

These two species in particular have displayed many-a-call throughout the films, so... why not make more use of them?

Well most of the sounds are already there... And the raptors made the high pitched scream in all the movies. Especially in the original in the kitchen... It would be weird to select what kind of sounds your animals make. They make a variety of sounds already. Especially raptors.

Well most of the sounds are already there... And the raptors made the high pitched scream in all the movies. Especially in the original in the kitchen... It would be weird to select what kind of sounds your animals make. They make a variety of sounds already. Especially raptors.

Except the high-pitched scream in the first two films is different and of more of a feral quality than the 'World' films. And the TLW rex (both Buck and Doe) vocalizations are not present in the game, other than a new sound that was included in the latest update. And there are no "bellowing" T.rex sounds at all whatsoever.

This idea was inspired mainly by the fact that the PC version of JPOG allows a person to replace any sounds in the game, so having a Buck and Doe ( with film-accurate skins through modding) with recognizable vocalizations to the corresponding "sex" is something that can be done.

or better ideas would be to keep the current sounds of T-rex and Raptors, and add the others sound of the first films, and thus increase the diversity of sounds produced by dinosaurs.
besides, this is also valid for gallimimus and triceratops

Top Bottom