Creating the 1993 Jurassic Park

I like that we can create our own Jurassic World, but I had an interesting idea for an expansion or DLC: creating the original Jurassic Park in 1993. I would be ecstatic if I could create the original park with attractions, buildings, and rides of that time period along with the dinosaurs of that point in time that were on InGen's List. I've imagined being able to photograph dinosaurs in the original electrified fences inside the iconic Ford Explorer Tour Vehicles. I bet a lot of people would love a chance to built the original 1993 park on Isla Nublar to see how it would have turned out if the things in the first film didn't happen.
PS4Wallpapers.com_20170508074127.png
isla_nubla_by_titossauro_by_rexbiteandspinopark.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, guess we can only hope they could do. I bet it wouldn't be easy.

Judging by the recent leaks and all confirmations so fat, you might just wait for a Claire Dearing DLC announced soon. Then I think it would be pretty safe to expect it next december as leaked 🤔

Paul, one of the forum managers, confirmed on a Reddit post they are focused more on Jurassic World style structures than Jurassic Park for the game some months ago, so I assume like this may be unlikely. If it changes, then they will announce it. I know some want to say this already is in rumored leaks, but I have sensed numerous red flags in all of them with a little common sense. But again, the only way to find out for any of this is to wait.

I still think there's a fair chance that the leak is fake and just a good guess for the most part. But if a Claire Dearing DLC is announced then that does lend a lot of credence that the leak might be real. In which case we could then likely also expect a JP DLC at a later date.

Top Bottom