Buildings & Attractions Cretaceous Cruise Idea

As we know in Jurassic World there was an attraction where visitors can row their own kayak in a river where they passed through different dinosaur habitat. Even in the habitat of the Baryonix.

Kayaks could be replaced by modern and safe small tourist boats.

The building can be located as the other attractions (gyrosphere and jurassic tour) in a fence but that contains some type of dock that connects with the water, and then there are roads.
The roads can not be placed near the shore (like the feeder for spinosaurs)

I love the boat concept. It is also some awesome way to implement marine viewing points, as I live near a coast area with some nice marine life and I know there are boats sailed with transparent panels over the keel to allow submarine sightseeing. Maybe those boats could have a "double view" then, if they ever go for marine stuff. That would be the best DLC possible -daydreaming-

Even if its just kayaks it would be alot of fun to paddle around a big lake or through enclosures (although a jungle cruise would be ideal). The jeeps, JT trucks and gyrospheres are one of the best parts of this game because you get to explore the park you made so having more vehicles to explore the park would add to that.

I love this idea, don't get me wrong, but I immediately see a big problem. With the land vehicles, the dinos bump them and, (in the case of the trucks) they sometimes do flips. What happens when a dinosaur runs at a boat? Does the boat sink? What if it gets pushed up onto land?
Wait. As I am writing this, I get an idea. Some cars can double as boats, with propellers and everything. Maybe have Spongebob style boats with wheels on the bottom so that if it gets pushed onto land it just... drives into water?
Sorry for jumbled mess I had my idea for carboats while typing this post.

I love this idea, don't get me wrong, but I immediately see a big problem. With the land vehicles, the dinos bump them and, (in the case of the trucks) they sometimes do flips. What happens when a dinosaur runs at a boat?

Most likely they would either just flip and need a respawn if it gets too crazy. whenever my JT trucks get hit too hard it just exits me out of the vehicle and I have to start a new one so it would just be the same for kayaks and boats. Something BiS tested with the gyrospheres a long time ago is if you dump one somewhere it almost immediately disappears after you leave it. So if someone purposely beached a boat it would just vanish as soon as they exit out.

Top Bottom