Crikey!

• Thread starter Deleted member 110222
  • Start date

Deleted member 110222

D
I was busy killing Federation vessels earlier.

On the way back to an independent system for a rearm, I noted a Vulture following me. "Ooh, I have a fan."

Dropped out to the station. Outpost, pretty cruddy. When this Vulture drops out right next to me, and starts shooting! Smashed my chaff button hard...

Frontier, make criminal gameplay like this even better please. :D

I was busy killing Federation vessels earlier.

On the way back to an independent system for a rearm, I noted a Vulture following me. "Ooh, I have a fan."

Dropped out to the station. Outpost, pretty cruddy. When this Vulture drops out right next to me, and starts shooting! Smashed my chaff button hard...

Frontier, make criminal gameplay like this even better please. :D

just come down to omega space. when you find any of the omega lot they are happy to shoot you in the back in stations

If you jump to an anarchy system, you can pop off all of the annoying bounty hunters you want without the systems police showing up to ruin the party.

You're right, it is actually fun being chased/hunted down. I had tried to save a damaged mining ship from pirates in a haz res, the bloke panicked and ran right into me (6,000 CR bounty). Had the cops and hunters after me for a week.

Top Bottom