Flat Rides "Curse of the Forest Trees" - Contains: Magic Twirl Flat Ride, 2 Shops and 1 Washroom

Hi PC friends, Hope your all doing well today.

Just wanted to share with you my newest addition to my workshop "Curse of the Forest Trees".

Helga the witch is at it again! Click on the link below to read the whole story of what the witch has done :) or check out the photo's below for hints :)

NOTE: Requires Spooky DLC

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1182180861

Hope you enjoy this piece and please let me hear any comments or feedback you might have.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my photos.....Nancy :)

YX40qel.jpg

zGxw8Vz.jpg

XH1S7CD.jpg

TI6LsuS.jpg

THIlZAx.jpg

pw65JAh.jpg

LzIBDWa.jpg

NEUXJcy.jpg

Yes, I agree, this is really cool, spooky but somehow also cute! Very well usage of the scenery pieces! Cool details and I really very much like the idea of small buildings! At night its perfectly enlighted! Fantastic work![happy]
A lot of greets
Corkscrewloop

cool...or should I say Spooky...looking courtyard you made there. I like it!
Thank you wowman for your feedback. :)

Yes, I agree, this is really cool, spooky but somehow also cute! Very well usage of the scenery pieces! Cool details and I really very much like the idea of small buildings! At night its perfectly enlighted! Fantastic work![happy]
A lot of greets
Corkscrewloop
Corkscrewloop, I really appreciate your positive feedback on my creation and I'm happy you liked all the details. Thanks :)

Very nice!
James, I am always happy when you leave me feedback on one of my pieces. It means a lot to me....Thanks :)

Top Bottom