Powerplay Faction: Aisling Duval Cycle 281 Weekly Objectives

Greetings, Commanders!

I apologize for being a day late! 💔

There is currently a CC income bug that has affected ALD and Torval for the past 6 weeks. Winters leadership has sent orders to take advantage of this bug, stating that since it's in the game they'll use it.
There's a bug report here, please go check it out and, if you have the time, replicate it to see the issue and bump the report.
Unfair play should not be tolerated, especially from a bug. Hopefully our allies can get through this without major damage.

Goals for this week:
  • ✅ Vote for Consolidation! Voting is the most important thing you can do for AD, so make sure to maintain rank 2!
  • ❌ Do NOT prepare systems. If you want merits without helping our Princess, only prepare Na Chac Og. The closest pickup is Simyr.
  • 🎯 We have no oppositions this week, so instead, join ADC below for undermining targets!
  • 🏰 Check the Trello for dynamic fortification targets! This is updated more frequently than the in-game menu.

If you want to become more involved, get more in-depth information, or have questions, join Aisling Duval Comms:

Last edited:
As someone who's trying to learn PowerPlay a bet deeper after getting Prismatics, can I ask just a quick and simple AD question here?

I've followed links above and "quick start" and did "...look for any Kumo Crew Transports and Kumo Crew Watch. Make short work of them...." part.
But, after I did second Kumo at Nav beacon, the local Authority ship turned red and opened fire on me.
Instructions are not to fire on those, so I left.
I got 22.000 bounty on me (no notoriety), which I payed at Collins station and am now sitting in a bar there, writing this... :unsure: 🍺

Is this normal PowerPlay side effect, which means I have to run away after only killing one or two Kumos before Authority arrives or should I waste those too?
Tnx.

You can drop out of SC about 30-100 km from the beacon, and you'll only see powerplay ships spawn, no system security - you'll get a few at once then will have to hop to SC and back again to get more to spawn. There's a good guide how to do this on the AD discord, but if you're flying relatively slowly and drop out just past the nav beacon you'll end up in this area. The people on the AD discord and slack are a wealth of good information; I'd highly suggest joining one or the other if you want to get in to PP more (plus it really helps with being as effective as possible helping the power :) ). As ED communities go AD has been really welcoming and generally non-toxic.

Top Bottom