Powerplay Faction: Arissa Lavigny-Duval Cycle 38 - Fortification Priorities [Updated Frequently]

Greetings commanders,

We're in turmoil - Don't be fooled, this poses a great opportunity to us all.

Namamasairu, Bragit, Redoneangi, Cibola, Yab Camalo, Igal and Kuuku are the systems on the verge of revolt. These 7 deficit causing systems cost us significantly more to maintain than they return in profits, so we need to make sure we lose these systems next cycle.

Fortification:

Thank you to our fortifiers. We have completed our key systems for the cycle and the Cycle priorities listing is now empty.

There are a number of above the line systems that are not yet fortified. These systems should be left as is for now to ensure we have enough room to balance our SCRAP efforts.

Please keep an eye on the Cycle Priorities sheet as it may be updated further in the coming days.

If you already have your merits for the cycle, please consider joining the SCRAP team as outlined below. Otherwise it is suggested you check out the Combat Priorities for further ways to assist the Emperor.

Cycle Priorities

SCRAP:

If you would like to get involved with the SCRAP team and help us lose the 7 deficit systems, please check out the SCRAP post and PM r4pt012 or tatter73 for more info.

Preparation:

As we are in turmoil, we are unable to deliver our corruption reports. Preparation is not available this cycle.

Fly safe commanders,

ARISSA INVICTA

Last edited:
I can't do a lot right now because I'm on long shifts at work. Working through the weekend as well. But I've been able to swing by my office every 45 minutes or so and collect 272T of fortification. (I'm using Teamviewer to connect to my gaming machine at home.) At least I have cargo space and range. It looks like Shatrites is the farthest system that needs deliveries. Hopefully, a load like this per day will do some good. I missed the opportunity last week, but want to make up for it if I can.

Last edited:
Still learning PP, but no expansion means no crime sweep, right? With no pew pew, how the heck do you guys grind and maintain 10k merits? It can't with undermininig and deliveries.

Still learning PP, but no expansion means no crime sweep, right? With no pew pew, how the heck do you guys grind and maintain 10k merits? It can't with undermininig and deliveries.

Most Rating 5 combat pilots do maintain 5433 merits a week with Undermining.

Frankly, speaking for myself, I have never been Rating 5 and am likely never going to be. I act when the Power needs my assistance, not to earn a weekly paycheck.

And if you need a Combat Zone method of grinding merits, hit up HIP 111880 or Morronii out in the Pegasi Sector.

Last edited:
Welcome! Great that you have decided to team up.
It's a lot more fun this way I can tell you.

Please browse the other ALD forums too.
There a lot of info I've learned from.

I use to make cash first and then do deliveries with 'fast tracking' of the garrison supplies.
But I agree with aspiringexpatriate that this is not really needed.

Last edited:
Welcome! Great that you have decided to team up.
It's a lot more fun this way I can tell you.

Please browse the other ALD forums too.
There a lot of info I've learned from.

I use to make cash first and then do deliveries with 'fast tracking' of the garrison supplies.
But I agree with aspiringexpatriate that this is not really needed.

We do need to secure our most valuable systems from sniping, so there is a list of systems in Cycle Priorities which should cover all of our bases. It isn't the most pressing priority, but there aren't any other pressing priorities this week, if Amuzgo and Juipedi opposition are doing well.

Top Bottom