Powerplay Faction: Aisling Duval Cycle 438: “Anarchism is democracy taken seriously.” (October 19th to 26th 2023/3309)

Aisling kept her defences up in a quieter week in Powerplay. Top priority fortifications were completed, as were high priorities as far as Cartoi and Kurichime. Our consolidation vote was safe at 81%, the new President-Elect Felicia Winters was once again defeated in an expansion bid for Malgariji.

But the main action took place in systems nearby, as the Federation and the Empire contested various BGS conflicts with the aim of increasing or decreasing Felicia’s triggers. Tchehen saw remarkable PVP engagements, and resulted in a close win for ZYADA. It was a good week for anarchist player faction Explorers of the Anarchy, who we supported to retain control of Hyades Sector TO-P b6-3 and Zememede in order to block corporations favourable to Winters.

Winters again prepared Dongkum for this coming cycle, other powers all consolidated. Granny Torval weathered an undermining attack against Kappa, no CC changed hands. Knights of the Light Table have moved their adopted PMF into Jotunheim sphere to bolster our defences. Elsewhere, Kumo Crew report a parlay with forces that have attacked The Razor Whips in recent months, a showdown in Asoorajara could be on the cards. FDev launched a new, as yet unresolved, treasure hunt in Shamash.

As ever, grateful thanks for your ongoing support. Though far from critical, our consolidation vote is on a downward trend, so a periodic reminder: please earn or keep at least 100 merits to retain your voting rights. Have fun out there.

Objectives for Cycle 439 (until November 2nd)
  • Vote for Consolidation! Voting is the most important thing you can do for AD, so make sure to maintain rank 2! It only takes 100 merits and four weeks of pledge time. Here's where to vote in the UI. Early votes are the best kind of votes!
  • Check the Trello for dynamic fortification targets! This is updated more frequently than the in-game menu. Please, ONLY fortify systems listed on the Trello.
  • Please do not prepare any systems this week. Spare media materials can be safely delivered to HIP 35209.
  • Combat merits: oppose Felicia Winters’ expansion to Dongkum.
  • AX: Imperial Xeno Defence targets this cycle are to defeat the alerts in Luggerates and Holvandalla. The counterstrike priority target remains Hyades Sector FB-N b7-0.
  • Join the Discord for guides, mentoring, BGS, and insight. Remember: PP UI bad, Discord good. Powerplay is a community game, so connect with us.

Last edited:
Back in Qetesh (home base) for the first time in close to three months and see the Princess is no longer exploiting this system.

I am wondering if her team has plans to take this system back or go back to exploiting the system, whatever the correct term would be. I always enjoyed her image on a banner when I was at Whipple Vision.

Back in Qetesh (home base) for the first time in close to three months and see the Princess is no longer exploiting this system.

I am wondering if her team has plans to take this system back or go back to exploiting the system, whatever the correct term would be. I always enjoyed her image on a banner when I was at Whipple Vision.
Greetings Cmdr.

Back in Cycle 407 we scrapped eight sub-optimal control systems clustered quite near to Cubeo. If I recall correctly, Qetesh was part of Kaukamal sphere? We reorganised in that general locality to make control systems of Igores, Punavatii, and Jotunheim. Our apologies, we are unlikely to make new control systems in that area as they would not be profitable. You are very close to the still-extant Gregebus sphere however.

Top Bottom