dav's hope gone!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Visited Dav's Hope this morning and gathered resources. Jumped out and visited a station in another local system. Thought I'd revisit just now to see if resources respawned and all planets have disappeared! Hyades Sector DR-V C2-23 is now a planetless binary system. Anyone else experienced this? I tried in bothe open and solo play and the result is the same.

\o/
I might campaign for a respawn timer at Dav's Hope and the rest, but I never wanted it to apply to the entire system.

Visited Dav's Hope this morning and gathered resources. Jumped out and visited a station in another local system. Thought I'd revisit just now to see if resources respawned and all planets have disappeared! Hyades Sector DR-V C2-23 is now a planetless binary system. Anyone else experienced this? I tried in bothe open and solo play and the result is the same.
My new ship is really cool, if a bit odd and needy at times...

Looks like someone over gathered that place which resulted even the slightest pebbles were picked up, leaving entire system clean.

See this FDEVs, clear (ekhm) sign that material spawn rates and amounts need to be tripled. At least. Don't let other planets/systems meet their fate due to CMDRs overexcavating.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom