DBX crash site, ship vanished.

Found a planet yesterday that has several planets with biologicals. (Sidenote: hey thanks for making bio and geo signals resolve instantly in FSS I'm telling you that is just fab)

On the second planet I checked, there was a POI with no name and no threat level. Interest is way piqued. I'm making my descent and it becomes quickly obvious that it's a crashed ship. Then I get a trespass warning. That's weird. I land, holy cow, why's there skimmers at a crash site?? I take down a couple, the other two or three ignore me. I look for an access panel. Finally find it. The whole scenario feels odd to me. Pull out my arc cutter and try to cut the maglock and it's a pain trying to freehand it without breaking the beam. I thought it cut on like a set track?? I think I remember that in the training mission and I didn't play the alpha so this is my first time doing it live. Anyhow, failing at this and I don't know how exactly it's supposed to work. Run out of power, go get a top off and try again. Try to cut this entirely too well made maglock a bit more aaaaaaand the ship vanishes. Skimmers still there, still the cargo spillage and the actual impact site. But no DBX even though the smoke cloud is hanging around. Also, side question, when I crash, my ship blows up. NPC ships crash and skid nicely to a stop. What's that about? Anyway, that's the 🐛 I found, or is it the 🪲 that happened to me? I would not say I actually found it. Since I wasn't looking for it. I found a bacterial life form and some Space Pickle Ricks. Goids happen to you, if traveling in a bad neighborhood with their buddy's toenail or something.

Hey BTW the game runs great for me on Shadow Boost so that's cool. Really loving it. Nice work, chappies. Keep up the good work. ❤️

Love,
CMDR EffenRichard

Top Bottom