Ships DBX's smeary canopy

If this game had ship factories, i would terrorize every single Lakon factory in hopes to kill that ONE EMPLOYEE that decided to "clean" my canopy with a DIRTY RAG. It looks awful and disgusting, like a half-minded child touched my ship with his greasy, sticky fingers at a starport.
The screenshot depicts the smear. I can't take it anymore. This ruins every single view near a star.

Wait for Odyssey.
You will probably walk right into the invisible glass canopy once ship interiors are a thing and walking inside the cockpit is permitted.

These smears so far protected you from that, not to mention the ultra violence (or so) radiation they kept away from you.
Did your mum ever grease you throroughly with sun blocker? Same principle...

Wait for Odyssey.
You will probably walk right into the invisible glass canopy once ship interiors are a thing and walking inside the cockpit is permitted.

These smears so far protected you from that, not to mention the ultra violence (or so) radiation they kept away from you.
Did your mum ever grease you throroughly with sun blocker? Same principle...
Isn't the cockpit supposed to be covered evenly?

1623269406234.png

Ah, but no. This is to distribute heating for layers not directly exposed to radiation.
Applied through a fibonacci formular, computed to prevent hexes, keep away four legged mammals (two legged not so much) and repent the seven black sidewinders.
When was the last time your ship has been hit by an elephant? See?!
So next time your view is (slightly) impended by the film, please send a little thank you to the busy elves who made your ship just a little bit safer.

And since you do not complain, I take it you did not get the luxury "Wash me!" slogan add-on, an old tasmanian curse to keep away space warts.
I pity you.

Ah, but no. This is to distribute heating for layers not directly exposed to radiation.
Applied through a fibonacci formular, computed to prevent hexes, keep away four legged mammals (two legged not so much) and repent the seven black sidewinders.
When was the last time your ship has been hit by an elephant? See?!
So next time your view is (slightly) impended by the film, please send a little thank you to the busy elves who made your ship just a little bit safer.

And since you do not complain, I take it you did not get the luxury "Wash me!" slogan add-on, an old tasmanian curse to keep away space warts.
I pity you.
That's it, I'm buying Gutamaya from this point on

Top Bottom