Buildings & Attractions Decoration Options

Your Feature Request / Idea
While the game offers plenty of variety in terms of dinosaurs and park amenities, there is a lack of decorative and aesthetic customization options. This leads to even the most ambitious park designers feeling as if they are fighting against creative limitations rather than being encouraged by creative possibilities. The lack of decorative and aesthetic features mean parks across all islands end up feeling merely functional and often militantly uniform rather than refreshingly unique and idiosyncratic each time. This is only emphasized in challenge mode where you are limited to building on the same island meaning the parks relation to the map boarder, the views and aesthetics of the surrounding landscape will always be identical. A tool bar for decorative options would really help to make parks feel less empty and similar, more fulfilling and personal. Decorative options might include visual assets repurposed from buildings already in the game such as flower beds, benches, hand railings, mounted dino-fossils, fossil murals, skull displays, decorative archways like the ones over the park entrance and perhaps some map/information displays for guests. For more mysterious and off-grid aesthetics, one could decorate their parks with flood lights, ranger equipment and security cameras to add a sense of danger and secrecy to the park.

This is something I find frustrating as well.

I'd love to see decorative plants (flowers/etc) added to landscaping options, and retaining walls added to fences.

Kiosks as shopping options (similar to gift shops/fast food, but limited to the low end product and one staff, and a much smaller footprint with no path/power needs)

and of course benches, fountains, and bathrooms (I could even see bathrooms being miniature bunkers... after all, the lines get longer when the carnivores escape)

[For those not familiar with real life landscaping, retaining walls would be specifically well-fitted to going on that space between different elevations]

Absolutely agree! this with the lack of terrains options is for me the main problem right now! they have to do something ...

Top Bottom