Parks Deep jungle of africa

Hello everyone!

I started making a park after reading on the wanted themes thread. I saw a post of the deep jungle theme like on the black mamba ride in Phantasialand.

And this is what i've been busy on the past few days:
[video=youtube_share;8KqLg41v5CY]https://youtu.be/8KqLg41v5CY[/video]

A little overview of the mostly finished area
HnRrLa7.jpg

Cool looking part of the coaster
RrqpBdA.jpg

Different parts of the coaster
dPyOfE0.jpg

CnZZLYe.jpg

rVM2is9.jpg

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Thats Phantasialand in Germany...

I was there yesterday and actually was thinking the same thing. For some reason the buildings are simple, but because there is so much packed on a small area it doesn't bother because there is so much to see at the same time.

Little update on my park:

The red coaster now zooms through the narrow streets of my lil town.
gWUZhfT.jpg

xwaPrLD.jpg

9VpXDEO.jpg

GGdE7EP.jpg

Really like this last pic with the line of sight all the way to the other side of the park

@coencoen, yea some are a bit plain but just as @Vampiro said, that is kind of the style. plus i put more detail in the new cramped town part.
@MrCow go ahead, i also saw it from some other parks, and its a placeholder for now untill we get the terraformer tools.

It amazes me what people are able to create at such an early stage of the game. I especially like the way your coasters interact with the environment, very clean. Well done! [up]

Haha amazing..
I'm one of those guys that click video's before reading.. And I was like..
'Hey.. if you make it a hanging rollercoaster.. it would be Black mamba!' after that I read you remade that one haha..

Top Bottom