General Gameplay Different colours on the map for dinosaur comfort levels

Your Feature Request / Idea
So, the existing blue could be 100% comfort.
Below that but before a certain threshold, it could be green.
Below that threshold but above the "red" comfort zone, it could be yellow.
Then of course, red.

Wouldn't this mess with the existing red for when dinos are afflicted with a disease, rampaging or dead? Maybe we could think about how to tie these things in to make it easier, as i do support more information feedback.

Wouldn't this mess with the existing red for when dinos are afflicted with a disease, rampaging or dead? Maybe we could think about how to tie these things in to make it easier, as i do support more information feedback.

Orange then? I mean, it's not an impossible issue.

I agree, though perhaps the addition of Green is a bit too much as blue is already a state of "fine" and green conveys the same sentiment generally.

So i would condense it to yellow and orange showing comfort levels, with red being the existing extreme states. This would have to somehow be adjusted for specific species as different species have different thresholds at which they go nuts, but it would be a very welcome little quality of life inclusion, i agree! Rating this thread up in support.

I do believe that some sort of quick reference for comfort is needful. I hate having a large park, and trying to find that one who (for whatever reason) is not happy.

I do believe that some sort of quick reference for comfort is needful. I hate having a large park, and trying to find that one who (for whatever reason) is not happy.

I agree, it is really annoying looking at every single dino to see what their comfort level is at

Aven Colony has a pretty neat status overlay. They use colors AND bars, at the same time. I know this isn't directly related to dinosaurs....

For the buildings, the color would represent demand, and the bar would represent capacity (higher is closer to maximum capacity). Maybe some similar setup for the dinos? Only in the strategic view? Dino icon's color, then say just a couple bars? Might get too busy with massive populations though. Maybe a toggle-able setting?

Your Feature Request / Idea
So, the existing blue could be 100% comfort.
Below that but before a certain threshold, it could be green.
Below that threshold but above the "red" comfort zone, it could be yellow.
Then of course, red.
May I suggest an alternative? a vertical "comfort bar" next to the dinosaur's icon on the map.

So for now we have...

Ok: blue
Tranquil: cyan (overrides)
Dead: red
Decaying: red

Proposed
Sick: maroon
Poisoned: Green
Dying: red
Attacking fence: orange
Hungry/thirsty: indigo
Missing X: magenta