General Gameplay Different game modes other than just park building

So for the menu screen after you complete the game you should unlock game modes 5 of them I will suggest to you are

Number 1. "Jurassic Run" This game mode spawns us on Isla Nublar in a Jeep we cannot go to management mode or leave the Jeep we are spawned In a jungle and must drive to checkpoints making it to to an opened field then to the shore and we must get to the chinook helicopter checkpoint before the volcano explodes we have 5 minutes during this as we are getting to the checkpoint we have Dinosaurs running out of the jungle and ramming our jeep so we have to find a way to dodge the dinosaurs the dinosaurs we have to dodge at the beginning are 1 T rex, 1 Brachiosaurus and 1 Velociraptor as we go on dinosaurs are added to the list when we make it to the open field the dinosaurs added are the 6 Apatosaurus, 10 Parasaurlophus 12 Stegosaurus, 15 Gallimimus, and 5 Triceratops+ The 1 T rex, 1 Raptor and 4 Brachiosaurus. Nearing the end of the field we are greeted with 3 Stygimoloch, 2 Carnotaurus 7 Sinoceratops and 1 Allosaurus. We will experience dinosaur fights like Carnotaurus vs Sinoceratops Dinosaurs will also start getting hit with volcanic debris and either get hurt or die. Finally at the shore the last few dinosaurs left and the final ones added are the T rex raptor brachiosaurus and 3 Baryonyx are revealed. you have to wait 30 seconds once you reach the chinook to exit once the 30 seconds are finished you can exit the island with a cutscene playing of the chinook flying away while the island explodes you also see the boat from fallen kingdom sailing away in the distance. That s the first mode of Jurassic run.

The Second mode of Jurassic Run comes with the RTJP DLC same mechanic as the first minus the volcano you are spawned in the 1997 Ingen jeep and you are also to find the Ingen chinook you go through the T rex nest, Long Grass, Red woods, Game trail, Dinosaur cages and the Cliff l in the jungle first with the first Dinosaurs you have to dodge being 2 T rex and 18 Velociraptors these raptors come out randomly and rarely like 3 or 4 each when you reach the Long grass all 18 come out after you more frequently you have to go through 3 waves of 6 each. After the long grass you make it to the redwoods where you are to dodge the mighty stegosaurus it swings its tail around you doing minimal damage or may attack you out from the trees or bushes doing major damage. when you get to the game trail you are greeted with 7 Parasaurlophus, 2 Mamenchisaurus and 10 Gallimimus 6 Pacheycephalosaurus. During the cage area you are faced with a raging Triceratops and 3 Parasaurlophus, and 4 pachys. Finally at the cliff s the chinook you are faced wth the two T rexs again and you must get to the chinook in 30 seconds before the rexes reach you.

I could make more of this game mode I'll give some concepts Isla nublar 1993 version: Gallimimus valley, T rex enclosure, Brachiosaurus enclosure and the visitor center.

Jurassic Park 3: Chased by the Spinosaurus, it fights the T rex, Raptor and Parasuarlophus stampede. those are concepts

2. My second game mode will be hunt the dinosaurs in this game mode you work for biosyn and you are poaching the Dinosaurs you start out with a Humvee and are spawned in the jungle of isla Sorna you can explore the island and hunt dinosaurs with a 50 cal rifle you can kill dinosaurs and there are waves of random dinosaurs like T rex, Velociraptor Spinosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, and Ceratosaurus and you have to fight ingen forces and destroy their vehicles also make sure your vehicle isn't destroyed by their fire power.

3.Find the imposter mode in your park out of the thousands of guest you will have to an biosyn imposter they will have look like normal guest but they will have a unique symbol they will be wearing a badge the imposter will make your dinosaurs sick and sabotage your park frequently you have to send your ranger team to investigate once they find the imposter you will be rewarded cash and you can sue them.

the RTJP Version of this is hunting dinosaur son isla sorna for ingen with rifles like roland timbo

4.Fly by this game mode will have you flying above isla nublar in an acu chopper a circle orbiting the island but you have to dodge pternadons and dimorphodon or your helicopter will be destoryed you can sue lethal countermeasure but it isn't really effective in the air you can try to mow down a fast flying reptile with a chaingun but it probably won't hit them but you can dodge them for around 10 minutes till the park is secured you have to attract and stall the pteranadons and make sure they don't get to close to the ground which you will be able to do because the chaingun will mow them down easily when they get close to the ground although you do have to hit them.

the RTJP Version of this is flying over isla sorna dodging the geosternbergia you can't shoot them in this gamemode you just have to dodge with the JP3 plane

5th game mode is save the guest in this game mode you ahve to find stranded groups of guest on your island and use the acu chopper to rapple them to safety you have to fly around the island a lot and find all the quest it will take at least 30 minutes you will have a minmap and radio signals of guest or you will hear their screams as they are in dino infested territory

the RTJP version of this mode is on isla sorna you have to find the guest and signal them to the shore of island while killing any dinosaur that crosses your path you can even use the AAV-P7-A1/RAM-RS (S/F) from JP3 and shoot dinosaurs with a canon while you stall for them to get to saftey to the helicopter Sikorsky SH-60B Seahawk you have 5 minutes before all 8 guest reach the helicopter

I know this is a management game but the shooting and driving mechanic in this game is actually really good would love to see other game modes as well

Last edited:
One of my co-workers keeps telling me they should add a game mode where you start off like normal building up your park. Once you have it full of dinosaurs with a good rating and everything's going great, some big disaster happens (maybe a storm, sabotage, or both) and some of the dinosaurs get loose. This is where everything changes. The perspective switches from management to that of someone on the ground. It's now a survival game. You have to figure out a way to defend yourself and get the power back on and the dinosaurs contained before escaping the island.

One of my co-workers keeps telling me they should add a game mode where you start off like normal building up your park. Once you have it full of dinosaurs with a good rating and everything's going great, some big disaster happens (maybe a storm, sabotage, or both) and some of the dinosaurs get loose. This is where everything changes. The perspective switches from management to that of someone on the ground. It's now a survival game. You have to figure out a way to defend yourself and get the power back on and the dinosaurs contained before escaping the island.
this reminds me of the fifth gamemode lol im gonna edit the post but these gaemmodes are in there own categorie but i like what you say

Top Bottom