Dinosaur Tier Wishlist idea.

I've been thinking on how Frontier can narrow down which species we want most in the game so maybe perhaps all of us should reorganize our wish list of species and choose on which species we want the most because it's unrealistic that Frontier could include all the species but this system could help keep Frontier up to date on which species they could include in the future of this game and possibly Jurassic world Evolution 2 if there is a sequel coming. By doing this this could probably help the game developers a lot so this way they can decide which species are a high priority to the majority Gamers playing Jurassic world evolution.

Example
TIER 1: Species we want 100% in Game
Cryolophosaurus, Amargasaurus, Concavenator, Pachyrhinosaurus, Plateosaurus, Miragaia, Deinocheirus, Therizinosaurus, Australovenator, Austroraptor, Teratophoneus, Peloroplites, Oviraptor, Hadrosaurus, Kosmoceratops, Einiosaurus.

TIER 2: Species we want 85% in the game
Monolophosaurus, Gigantoraptor, Ampelosaurus, Dimorphodon, Dacentrurus, Irritator, Alioramus, Utahraptor, Qianzhousaurus, Yutyrannis, Pelecanimimus, Mosasaurus, Microceratus, Mimi, Shunosaurus, Altirhinus.

TIER 3: Species we want 70% in the Game
Torvosaurus, Tyrannotitan, Mussaurus, Sinosaurus, Deinosuchus, Lystrosaurus, Supersaurus, Saltasaurus, Archaeopteryx, Microraptor, Alamosaurus, Tenontosaurus, Brachytrachelopan.

TIER 4: Species we want 60% in the game
Lessemsaurus, Shuntungosaurus, Magnapaulia, Shuuvia, Argentinosaurus, oxalaia, saurophaganax, coelophysis, Neovenator, Mantellisaurus.

well this is my suggestion on how the developers could narrow down if all of us decided to rank favorite species by tier in order for Frontier to choose which species to include judging by popularity and also by uniqueness.

Last edited:
I've been thinking on how Frontier can narrow down which species we want most in the game so maybe perhaps all of us should reorganize our wish list of species and choose on which species we want the most because it's unrealistic that Frontier could include all the species but this system could help keep Frontier up to date on which species they could include in the future of this game and possibly Jurassic world Evolution 2 if there is a sequel coming. By doing this this could probably help the game developers a lot so this way they can decide which species are a high priority to the majority Gamers playing Jurassic world evolution. Example TIER 1: Species we want 100% in Game Cryolophosaurus, Amargasaurus, Concavenator, Pachyrhinosaurus, Plateosaurus, Miragaia, Deinocheirus, Therizinosaurus, Australovenator, Austroraptor, Teratophoneus, Peloroplites, Oviraptor, Hadrosaurus, Kosmoceratops, Einiosaurus. TIER 2: Species we want 85% in the game Monolophosaurus, Gigantoraptor, Ampelosaurus, Dimorphodon, Dacentrurus, Irritator, Alioramus, Utahraptor, Qianzhousaurus, Yutyrannis, Pelecanimimus, Mosasaurus, Microceratus, Mimi, Shunosaurus, Altirhinus. TIER 3: Species we want 70% in the Game Torvosaurus, Tyrannotitan, Mussaurus, Sinosaurus, Deinosuchus, Lystrosaurus, Supersaurus, Saltasaurus, Archaeopteryx, Microraptor, Alamosaurus, Tenontosaurus, Brachytrachelopan. TIER 4: Species we want 60% in the game Lessemsaurus, Shuntungosaurus, Magnapaulia, Shuuvia, Argentinosaurus, oxalaia, saurophaganax, coelophysis, Neovenator, Mantellisaurus. well this is my suggestion on how the developers could narrow down if all of us decided to rank favorite species by tier in order for Frontier to choose which species to include judging by popularity and also by uniqueness.
I've been thinking on how Frontier can narrow down which species we want most in the game so maybe perhaps all of us should reorganize our wish list of species and choose on which species we want the most because it's unrealistic that Frontier could include all the species but this system could help keep Frontier up to date on which species they could include in the future of this game and possibly Jurassic world Evolution 2 if there is a sequel coming. By doing this this could probably help the game developers a lot so this way they can decide which species are a high priority to the majority Gamers playing Jurassic world evolution.

Example
TIER 1: Species we want 100% in Game
Cryolophosaurus, Amargasaurus, Concavenator, Pachyrhinosaurus, Plateosaurus, Miragaia, Deinocheirus, Therizinosaurus, Australovenator, Austroraptor, Teratophoneus, Peloroplites, Oviraptor, Hadrosaurus, Kosmoceratops, Einiosaurus.

TIER 2: Species we want 85% in the game
Monolophosaurus, Gigantoraptor, Ampelosaurus, Dimorphodon, Dacentrurus, Irritator, Alioramus, Utahraptor, Qianzhousaurus, Yutyrannis, Pelecanimimus, Mosasaurus, Microceratus, Mimi, Shunosaurus, Altirhinus.

TIER 3: Species we want 70% in the Game
Torvosaurus, Tyrannotitan, Mussaurus, Sinosaurus, Deinosuchus, Lystrosaurus, Supersaurus, Saltasaurus, Archaeopteryx, Microraptor, Alamosaurus, Tenontosaurus, Brachytrachelopan.

TIER 4: Species we want 60% in the game
Lessemsaurus, Shuntungosaurus, Magnapaulia, Shuuvia, Argentinosaurus, oxalaia, saurophaganax, coelophysis, Neovenator, Mantellisaurus.

well this is my suggestion on how the developers could narrow down if all of us decided to rank favorite species by tier in order for Frontier to choose which species to include judging by popularity and also by uniqueness.
Very interesting idea! Different species, i like it! :)

Top Bottom