Dinosaurs I want

I really do not understand why Brontosaurus keeps being suggested. Scientists couldn't distinguish it from Apatosaurus for over a hundred years. It's nearly identical, so why would it be a useful dinosaur to add since we already have Apatosaurus?

Well, almost in the same way that people ask Tarbosaurus having a T-Rex and Utahraptor having JP Velociraptor.

If by me it was neither Brontosaurus nor Tarbosaurus nor Utahraptor would ever be added. They would be clones of what we already have.

Normal Dinos:
1. Albertosaurus
2. Australovenator
3. Utahraptor
4. Nanotyrannus
5. Nothronychus/Therizinosaurus
6. Thanos simonattoi

Hybrid Dinos:
1. Venatosaurus
2. Vastatosaurus Rex
3. Vastatosaurus Regina
39292248_262275591085409_7631635782655673311_n-1.jpgVrex9-1.png

Last edited:
I really do not understand why Brontosaurus keeps being suggested. Scientists couldn't distinguish it from Apatosaurus for over a hundred years. It's nearly identical, so why would it be a useful dinosaur to add since we already have Apatosaurus?
I agree with you, Why does everybody think that Apatosaurus and brontosaurus are different animals? I agree with that they're both the same animal except Apatosaurus was recently thrown outas a name for the species by the paleontology community recently. So basically the name brontosaurus is back again

I agree with you, Why does everybody think that Apatosaurus and brontosaurus are different animals? I agree with that they're both the same animal except Apatosaurus was recently thrown outas a name for the species by the paleontology community recently. So basically the name brontosaurus is back again
No, they are different. There is a slight difference in the neural arches of the vertebrae. The difference is just so subtle that no one noticed for a very long time. And most laypeople will definitely not see the difference. On the outside they would be very, very similar.

So far this animal Brontosaurus and Apatosaurus seem to be very similar however now Apatosaurus has been confirmed to be a supergiant about 82-110 ft long, thanks to recent digs in the Morrison formation.

Normal Dinos:
1. Brontosaurus
2. Megalosaurus
3. Utahraptor
4. Albertosaurus
5. Tarbosaurus
6. Yutyrannus
7. Zuul (This is a real dinosaur. GOOGLE IT!)
8. Nigersaurus (This is also a real dinosaur. GOOGLE THIS AS WELL!)

Hybrids:
I have none

Albertosaurus is the one I must have. The Utahraptor however would a real bonus if any chance.

Top Bottom