Dinosaurs you are most excited about?

Definitely T-Rex, I-Rex, Spinosaurus etc. Large carnivores are certainly the most exciting to me, and I'd love to edit their skin coloration and whatnot to get unique and interesting individuals.

I feel like i know all those dinosaurs so well from the confirmed list and I like them all but I'm really excited about the Deinonychus.
I believe the Velociraptor from the movies looked much more like the real Deinonychus compared to the real Velociraptor.
It's really nice to see it in the game.

So i have a list of things i hope and want to see in JWE:

Large Carnivores:
- Carcharodontosaurus
- Giganotosaurus
- Acrocanthosaurus
- Allosaurus
- Carnotaurus
- Concavenator
- Tyrannotitan
- Yutyrannus
- Gorgosaurus
- Albertosaurus
- Daspletosaurus
- Afrovenator
- Irritator
- Baryonyx
- Oxalaia

Small Carnivores:
- Utahraptor
- Alectrosaurus
- Troodon
- Guanlong
- Monolophosaurus
- Sinosaurus
- Eustreptospondylus

Large Herbivores:
- Amargasaurus

Dont really have any herbivore requests. But out of the CONFIRMED dinosaurs....Suchomimus.

my favorites i can't wait to see in JPE are: Dilophosaurus, Ceratosaurus, Stegosaurus, Kentrosaurus, Dryosaurus,Triceratops, Pachycephalosaurus, Mussaurus, Scutellosaurus and Compsognathus and Cryolophosaurus.

Last edited:
BARYONYX
INDOMINUS REX
INDORAPTOR
SPINOSAURUS
TYRANNOSAURUS
VELOCIRAPTOR

...and, I forgot about Carnotaurus. Anyway, every creature on this game is going to look awesome, and extremely detailed :eek:

Last edited:
Suchomimus for sure... Carnotaurus and Stegosaurus have to be my favorite dinosaurs but Fdev's Suchomimus is one of the most beautiful dinosaurs I've seen rendered in a game...

Suchomimus especially. When I saw the image of it for the deluxe edition bonus, my eyes lit up.

Suchomimus, Majungasaurus, Kentrosaurus, Apatosaurus, Chasmosaurus, Deinonychus and Velociraptor are all the ones I'm most excited about.

Top Bottom