Disconnecting from the servers

I was wondering, do the game servers prioritise certain parts of the world over others during times of overload since the fix? Me and some of my friends from eastern europe and ME keep getting disconnected from the servers every 2 minutes when playing the franchise mode while most people i've talked to who are from western europe or north america seem to be just fine.

I'm from Brazil and I can't play franchise mode since release day. In the good days I can play for 30 minutes before the first disconnect, then I'm chain-locked in disconnects and the only option left is "save and quit", in the bad days its disconnects every 5 minutes, literally unplayable

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Have you tried turning off your anti-virus or firewall software? We've found doing this has fixed the issue for some players as it's due to the programs being a little overzealous in stopping the game from accessing the internet.

Have you tried turning off your anti-virus or firewall software? We've found doing this has fixed the issue for some players as it's due to the programs being a little overzealous in stopping the game from accessing the internet.
yes, i tried that. unfortunately, that didn't change anything

I tried dehabilitating steam overlay, nvidia overlay, made sure all the ports for planet zoo and steam are open in my firewall and both are on the ignore list of my antivirus (for processes and folder scanning) and in this setup the pattern of disconnects remain. Did not try to turn it all off yet but I'll do the test when I have the opportunity

I have tried and it made no difference, this did not happen until the first update, every 10 to 20 minutes you have to save and reload really annoying that this is not being sorted.

Top Bottom