Powerplay Faction: Arissa Lavigny-Duval Dispatch from the Kamadhenu Herald - Cycle 32

PREPARATION TARGETS

COMBAT TARGETS

CYCLE PRIORITIES

07 January 3302

Greetings and salutations to all readers and pilots in the year 3302! Let us all hope that the new year will bring new levels of cooperation and effective operations for all commanders loyal to the Empire.

Top10.png

The citizens of Amuzgo and Dongkum were not won over by the Shadow President's supply lines of liberal aide. Sources indicate that the local corporations will look favourably on the Shadow President's "liberal aide," so all Imperial eyes are hopeful that some power player less beholden to local corporations will appeal to them. Last week was a show of force from every loyal commander in the form of logistics. Many systems were fortified across the galaxy. Nearly two dozen systems influenced by those powers hostile to the Emperor experienced debilitating levels of criminal undermining last week, but all three bodies politic endured the storm.

Details.png

With the galactic poll calculating the Emperor's political will at a staggering 686 units of command capital, it is of primary importance that pilots pledged to the Emperor establish a solid preparation list early and continue to push them inspite overwhelmingly wealthy special interests who are not seeking the betterment of the Emperor's political base. Systems which can return over 62cc are the only systems of benefit to the Kamadhenu political machine working tirelessly for its patron, the Emperor Arissa Lavigny-Duval. The current expansion in Kartenes is not a system which returns political will back to Kamadhenu.

Early suggestions for preparation targets are Hrun, Tujil, and Kherthaje.

Overview.png

For those of a military mind, there will be combat targets worth participating, but thankfully, there are no instances of encroaching political players on systems already pledged to the Emperor. Both Shadow President Winters and Pirate Lord Archon Delaine have multiple expansions into densely populated regions of space ongoing, and rumours of a sustained campaign to undermine the authority of Hudson, Delaine, and Winters have spread throughout the past several weeks.

Dominion.png

Good luck and godspeed, commanders.

PREPARATION TARGETS

COMBAT TARGETS

CYCLE PRIORITIES

Reddit Post

Discord Server (Invite Link)

Groups pledged to Arissa Lavigny-Duval

Last edited:
Greetings Commanders,
Prepareation

This week we have a whopping 686CC to spend on preparation. This means we will be picking up around 5 systems for expansion next cycle.
It is vitally important that we have good systems on the prep list this cycle. The 3 systems below are the focus. They absolutely need to stay in the affordable section of the prep list.

SystemNearest Control SystemExpansion CostLanding Conditions
KherthajeOlelbis172CCLarge Pad on Planet or Medium Station
TujilIda Dhor142CCLarge Station
HrunIda Dhor or CD-49 3617133CCLarge Pad on Planet or Medium Station

Luckily this week the uninformed masses appear to have settled on preparing not-so-terrible system - Waimiri. As this system will likely remain in the prep list despite our efforts to have it removed in favour of a better system, we think it will be better for us to settle with having Waimiri and Neites complete the prep list for this cycle.
Note that Waimiri is loss-making systems. It brings in 59CC. Its loss is relatively small and is overcome by the profit margins gained by taking the other 4 systems. Same goes for Neites. Commanders should not prep these except where it is required to push worse systems off the list. For example Omicron Columbae (-66CC) or HIP 21991 (-54CC).
The ideal complete list for this week then looks like this:

SystemCostSurplus
Kherthaje172CC20CC
Tujil142CC11CC
Hrun147CC21CC
Neites104CC-4CC
Waimiri107CC-3CC
Totals672CC45CC

Fortification

As usual, please use the Cycle Priorities sheet or Fortification Tracker to pick up fortification targets. Only systems above the blue line are to be fortified.

ARISSA INVICTA

Last edited:
ok. stupid question guys. im a new recruit trying to undermine in Dierfar. i interdict and kill a felicia winters t6 (federal courier or something to that effect). when ive killed it, i go to my right panel and it shows me with still 0 merits. do i have to land to claim them or what am i doing wrong?

ok. stupid question guys. im a new recruit trying to undermine in Dierfar. i interdict and kill a felicia winters t6 (federal courier or something to that effect). when ive killed it, i go to my right panel and it shows me with still 0 merits. do i have to land to claim them or what am i doing wrong?

Check the left panel, not the right.

Right updates when you turn it in the voucher at a control system.

We need to focus on Contie (Top 9) (5465 CC).

If don't elect it at Top 5, it will then be won by Aisling Duval, or Archon Delaine and for now we are far above. Thus will will earn 70CC.

People just pledge for what is closest to them... If we want this one to win next turn, we need to more than 15,000 influence on them. It's a lot.

What do you think guys about focusing on it ? It's the only preparation we have competitors on !

We need to focus on Contie (Top 9) (5465 CC).

If don't elect it at Top 5, it will then be won by Aisling Duval, or Archon Delaine and for now we are far above. Thus will will earn 70CC.

People just pledge for what is closest to them... If we want this one to win next turn, we need to more than 15,000 influence on them. It's a lot.

What do you think guys about focusing on it ? It's the only preparation we have competitors on !

Note that 70CC will become a mere 8CC after overhead (62.1CC/control system). I have no strong opinion on Contie, but at that distance it seems hardly worth fighting over. Tough one to fortify...ever, making it a prime target for undermining.

Last edited:
Top Bottom