COMPLETED CG Distribution of Agronomic Treatment - Orerve (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
oh, well, i'm just glad both passed T1 contrary to my initial pessimism
edit: and btw, i managed to get top10% in both, and not because of the credits reward...

Same here. The reward is just like some kind of a "bonus" for me. Earned ~1,5M profit per round. I did 32 turns (4-5 turns/day, it was just 30-40 mins/day from Leesti). With the bonus this way I earned 50M+. Not much, but it was fun.

Its only when I cashed in I realised for both the CGs it was 800,000cr + a global award of 0cr.

Didn't count the decal as you didn't have to participate, only land at the stations.

Still relatively new to ED so is an empty global award something we should expect now and again?

Still relatively new to ED so is an empty global award something we should expect now and again?

Default status of CG is NO global award... Global rewards are the exception and only offered when Fdev created the CG..
With player created CGs run out side the fdev created II, the faction setting up the CG gets the reward of the new station or mega ship which is why they set up the CG to start with to get the new assests...
For combat player created CGs the aim is to kill the other side as there going to war with another faction or the pirates they want to purge from there system...

Before the whiners got single weekly Fdev created CG's removed... Fdev had started to offer Decals to only those that took place that week as a global reward but the whiners that the Weekly CG were the same all the time and boring got them removed so now those are gone you won't be getting those global reward decals for Specific CGs in an II...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom