Do I meet the minimum Requirements?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I've been looking but i cant find the minimum requirements and even if i could i have no idea of how to read the and to see if mine is better or not as im not a gamer. The following is what i could find from my first laptop 8.00GB RAM AMD A8-4500M APU with Radeon(tm) Hd graphics 1.90GHz., This is from my other laptop, 4.GB ram and AMDA6-6310 APU with AMD Radeon R4 graphics- 1.80GHz. Id be so greatful if anyone could tell me if i meet those requirements or if i fall below will i still be able to play the game? Thank you so much as i know its a lot of effort for someone to find out for me.[up][up][up][up][up][up][up]

Check this :

I dont wanna talk for Brett C but I guess it's impossible to know what the minimum specs are since the game is still in developpment, but you can take the system requirement from Elite:Dangerous as reference (they may be close)

Minimum recommended hardware specification:

• Direct X 11
  • Quad Core CPU (4 x 2Ghz is a reasonable minimum)
  • 4 GB System RAM (more is always better)
  • DX 10 hardware GPU with 1GB video ram
    • Nvidia GTX 260
    • ATI 4870HD
  • Internet connection
Supported Operating Systems:

• Windows 7
  • Windows 8.x

I've been looking but i cant find the minimum requirements and even if i could i have no idea of how to read the and to see if mine is better or not as im not a gamer. The following is what i could find from my first laptop 8.00GB RAM AMD A8-4500M APU with Radeon(tm) Hd graphics 1.90GHz., This is from my other laptop, 4.GB ram and AMDA6-6310 APU with AMD Radeon R4 graphics- 1.80GHz. Id be so greatful if anyone could tell me if i meet those requirements or if i fall below will i still be able to play the game? Thank you so much as i know its a lot of effort for someone to find out for me.[up][up][up][up][up][up][up]

Hi jhousten,

Go to http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

look for
Elite Dangerous: Horizons, its the same engine as Planet Coaster.
I think if it runs Elite Dangerous Horizons you are fine .
And if it runs it will not run on high settings.
And for Elite Dangerous Horizons you neat Windows 7,8,10 64 bit it will not run on 32 bit mach.

I do not know if Planet Coaster Windows 32-bit support.

Last edited:
If 4GB RAM is the minimum, then no.

The above specs are from Elite Dangerous we do not yet have the specs for Planet Coaster.
And yes you are right 32 bit only supports up to 4 Gig and some of that will not be accessible to the OS depending on
how much of the hardware, such as video, has to be mapped into memory.
Actually with 4 gig installed you could have 2.8 to 3.2 available depending on memory
mapping of video cards.

Last edited:
It told me I need a Whole New Computer at over $1100 to Play RCTW.... That's INSANE!

Could not tell if I could Play PC.

Have to Update Drivers to play Cities Skylines.

My Specs
ProcessorAMD A6-3620 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics
ManufacturerAMD
Speed2.2 GHz
Number of Cores4
CPU ID178xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Family12
Model01
Stepping0
Revision
Video CardNVIDIA GeForce GT 520
ManufacturerNVIDIA
ChipsetGeForce GT 520
Dedicated Memory1024 MB
Total Memory4.0 GB
Pixel Shader Version5.0
Vertex Shader Version5.0
Hardware T & LYes
Vendor ID10DE
Device ID1040
Plug and Play IDVEN_10DE&DEV_1040&SUBSYS_091510DE&REV_A1
Driver Version9.18.13.4411
Memory8.0 GB
Operating SystemMicrosoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Service Pack1
Size64 Bit
EditionHome Premium
Version6.1.7601
Locale0409
BIOSVer: HOL_716.ROM vHOL7.16
VersionAMI 7.16
ManufacturerAMI
Date06/17/11
Display Maximum Resolution1920 x 1080
Sound Device 1NVIDIA High Definition Audio
Driver Version1.3.32.1
Sound Device 2NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)
Driver Version
Sound Device 3Realtek High Definition Audio
Driver Version6.0.1.7404
Sound Device 4Webcam C260
Driver Version13.51.823.0
DVDATAPI DVD A DH16A6S SATA CdRom Device
CDATAPI DVD A DH16A6S SATA CdRom Device

I think it will be on low settings. I'm not an AMD expert but you can compare it with i5 2500K (2011). Your video card is not a gaming video card. Recommended is +/- GTX 770. 8GB RAM is enough.

No one knows the system specs for Planet Coaster. You can check it with http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri , choose Elite: Dangerous. You can compare these specs with Planet Coaster but it won't be the same.

It told me I need a Whole New Computer at over $1100 to Play RCTW.... That's INSANE!
With $1100 ? You can have A MONSTER !!!!!!!!

A good "Gaming Computer" starts at $600 (up to $800 to be peaceful for years)

If not : immediately change your "specialty store"

Last edited:
Nope. And that's where I got the Specs from.

I have the Min to run GTA V so that's good. ( tho I don't want to pay the $60 to get it right now)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom