do you think Planco should add more DLC

+Christmas DLC price Snow Weather And Santa and Other Items $9.99
-Fall DLC fall leaves and fall items for sale $4.99
+Summer DLC includes Water Slides And Very Hot Weather $12.99
-Another Spooky Pack Special lights and Dark spooky night $9.99
+Another Summer Update includes real life coaster cars and tracking plus 350 more Items $12.99
-Spring Update Includes All new 120 Paths And terrain Options and more items price Free

Let me Know what you think

Well, Frontier said before that they wouldn't add weather. It's possible in-engine, as shown with Jurrassic World Evolution, but not ingame because of performance issues.
As for waterslides, Frontier has said multiple times that they won't add them or waterparks overall (I do really want a dinghy slide though).

Well, Frontier said before that they wouldn't add weather. It's possible in-engine, as shown with Jurrassic World Evolution, but not ingame because of performance issues.
As for waterslides, Frontier has said multiple times that they won't add them or waterparks overall (I do really want a dinghy slide though).
Yes I know this is not real just ideas not even ideas just what ever

I'm hoping for dino animatronics since we already have a vast majority of things that are used in real life attractions from mummies, soldiers, pirates, sharks, hippos, crocodiles(list goes on) but we don't have dinos. Just imagine being able to remake the Jurassic Park Ride from Universal and having Rexy step out from behind the waterfall. Just..chills.

Top Bottom