Does anybody else have stuttering during gameplay?

Ok, so, had a go solo but in open in AXCZ, got my arx handed to me by a Basi eventually, everything seemed sweet. Got away 8% hull. Smooth as butter.

Winged up with a buddy at the rescue ship after repairs, we dropped into AXCZ, well, i say dropped in, i hung after the "boom" had to restart the game after about 2-3min of hangtime...

Soo, restarted at rescue ship, just went straight back in on my own (still in open)
and was right in there with loads of Hive CMDRs an more, my AXI buddy there as well. The CZ is finished, Hydra getting lit up, happy days!
It was glitching occasionally sure, but it was fun fun fun. I died with 2 or 3 hearts left and couldn't get back into the instance.

I could get mad an rant an rave but it was too much fun while i was there. Triple Rimmer salute to all who were there poking the Beast 😁

@@@7

Played it for about 3 weeks before January patch buttery smooth on an old I5 2500k, vega64, ssd.
January patch ruined it because of the fss changes, they fixed something but I still have stuttering when entering hyperspace and when drooooooooping.
Thats exactly how it is: droooooooooping.

Top Bottom