Does Planet Coaster Ghostbuster's Update confirm Space Legs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 110222
  • Start date
Thanks. I'll be off food for the day because of this.
Is that you losing weight to shape up your legs? o_O

I still have a theory about this leak anyway.
This is an intentional leak that FDEV managed to spread. The elements reported are real, but incomplete. They want everyone to believe that this is real that's why there are already several confirmed points. They planned carefully what to say and what not to say... They're probably afraid of some competitors so this leak is orchestrated to deceive them.
Frontier partaking in Maskirovka? Interesting idea...

I still have a theory about this leak anyway.
This is an intentional leak that FDEV managed to spread. The elements reported are real, but incomplete. They want everyone to believe that this is real that's why there are already several confirmed points. They planned carefully what to say and what not to say... They're probably afraid of some competitors so this leak is orchestrated to deceive them.
Please explain how these leaks deceive their supposed competitors?

If Fdev did leak this information, I don't think its about their competitors. The more likely reason would be to get people used to the idea and observe the initial reactions.

Edited.

Last edited:
I would need to know the complete picture to know.
For example by telling only small contents and not telling the big ones the competitors could underestimate the effort and then they would suddenly find themselves far behind Frontier in releasing contents.

Last edited:
Any self respecting company would not allow such leaks without further response or comments
Leo is right, fdev - or any company with adults in charge - wouldn't leak their own commercially sensitive info on 4chan ... please.

Under every scenario, commenting would be counter-productive.

Scenario 1 : the "leaks" are completely true
- why comment? To confirm? You couldn't deny them and stay honest. So stay quiet.

Scenario 2: some of the info is true, some not (most likely as we've seen zoo announcement etc coming true)
- why comment? If you deny some but not all, you confirm others. Foot shot. So stay quiet.

They will not - and should not - change their announcement schedules based on something posted on 4chan. True or not, it's irrelevant.

I’m still inclined to believe it’s some kind of experiment by their marketing / community team.

From past experience, we do know that frontier respond immediately when issues do stir the combine. If this was a genuine breach it very much is market effecting data so they would have to say something.

The original leak was also covered by pcgamesn, which have done exclusive promotions with ship codes etc in the past and frontier don’t do that with many media outlets... at the very least the publication probably would have checked for permission to do so, or let frontier unleash the lawyers before hitting publish on the article.

Deleted member 110222

D
Frankly the more FD doesn't say anything, the more I believe it's accurate.

Never mind that some of the details on other products have become reality...

Never mind that some of the details on other products have become reality...
I start thinking that too, I just hope that the big contents are not part of the leak otherwise the ED New Era would be a bit upsetting to me.

Fdev never talks about the long standing years old bugs either and nothing's been done to fix them either.

Fdev's silence says nothing imho, they tend to ignore a lot of matters when they're not positive.

Well there are plenty of extra things being released to check the leaks authenticity. One or two more and it becomes undeniable.

The original leak was also covered by pcgamesn, which have done exclusive promotions with ship codes etc in the past and frontier don’t do that with many media outlets... at the very least the publication probably would have checked for permission to do so, or let frontier unleash the lawyers before hitting publish on the article.
PCGamesN broke no law, so there's nothing for the lawyers to get antsy for.

Top Bottom