Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom

I am going to build my own version of Dorney Park. I will use blueprints for the entrance buildings, some buildings inside the park and most coasters but the rest will be mine. It will be based on the current park but someday I might make a classic 1982 version when it was smaller, family run, and they had a few dark rides.

I wasn’t able to do anything in Planet Coaster for almost a week because last Sunday night we had bad lightning and I think my computer was struck. I had it for 5 years. I’m getting a new one by delivery today.

Well, I started Planet Coaster for the first time since last Sunday night in a new computer. I have all my parks and files. I’m going to check out my Dorney Park file soon. I might work on the upper midway first from the entrance to Wave Swinger, including the Talon area, Cedar Creek Cannonball, Thunder Canyon, White Water Landing, Wild Mouse, etc. Mattypark made a nice version of Dorney Park but his doesn’t have much room for Wildwater Kingdom with the park boundary close to Talon. But he did a good job on the hills, Dorney is a hard park to build in a coaster game with all the hills. I’m going to have some workshop items in my park. Someone made entrance buildings and the antique carousel pavilion recently, and a while back a Coasters Drive In with see through windows.

Last edited:
Here is a screenshot of my park from last Sunday. The buildings are from the workshop, with the ticket windows building I changed the top roof piece above the clock tower. I tried building Dorney Park in RCT3 over several years ago but due to the grid it can’t be built right due to the irregular layout it has. Planet Coaster solves that problem, but now we don’t have working water slides and pools. Most of the flat rides are in Planet Coaster except a few like the Apollo (Huss Swing Around), and the oddball kids rides in Planet Snoopy. Balloon ride is in though. For Zephyr train ride there is no ideal substitute, but a user made a fake Zephyr train with art shapes to scale.

Last edited:
Top Bottom