Double/ Triple FSWS

Hello, I wondering would it be possible to do/request/create a Community Goal in the future with a reward for a Long Range, Fast Scan at least and Light Weight if possible Frameshift Wake Scanner. The story could tie in possibly from Tiana Fortune or Lori Jameson..... ? Considering we had some CG's with double and triple engineered modules.

P.S I'm not one for creative writing for fantasy space sims so if anyone has good ideas for content for CG Request feel free to request in my place I just wanted to point the idea out.

Last edited:
Hello, I wondering would it be possible to do/request/create a Community Goal in the future with a reward for a Long Range, Fast Scan at least and Light Weight if possible Frameshift Wake Scanner. The story could tie in possibly from Tiana Fortune or Lori Jameson..... ? Considering we had some CG's with double and triple engineered modules.

P.S I'm not one for creative writing for fantasy space sims so if anyone has good ideas for content for CG Request feel free to request in my place I just wanted to point the idea out.
Also, if it could take up no utility slot and use no power that'd be awesome.

Top Bottom