Dinosaurs Buildings & Attractions General Gameplay Dr Kajal Dua "Aviary DLC"

This DLC would take place on Isla Sorna South. The goal of this DLC would be to create flying creatures that live in aviaries.
Pteranodon
Dimorphodon
Quetzalcoatlus
Argentavis
Suchocoatlus (Quetzalcoatlus and Suchomimus)

New Buildings
Aviary
Aviary Viewing Platform
Pterosaur education centre
Pterosaur Hatchery

New Attractions
Pterosaur Ground Feeders (Berries, Fish and Meat)
Hanging Pterosaur Feeders (Berries, Fish and Meat)
Balloon Tour
Pterosaur Lure
Helicopter Tour

New Terrain Options
Rocky Cliffs

I hate to break it to you but the chances of getting anything aviary related are very slim. It's been suggested numerous times but nothing. It'll most likely be something included in JWE 2 if they're planning on making that.

I hate to break it to you but the chances of getting anything aviary related are very slim. It's been suggested numerous times but nothing. It'll most likely be something included in JWE 2 if they're planning on making that.
I didn't say it had to be for game #1

Assuming aviraries are to be a thing, I doubt they would be something you can build on maps with land dinosaurs. If you look at the aviaries in the film universe, they are absolutely enormous. No map in the game, not even the ones that have such spacious areas like Sorna, would be eligible to build a giant aviary for pterosaurs to fly around in, and to work around them for more important stuff for your parks, especially if you want to get 5 stars for them.

If anything, should aviaries become a thing at some point, I see them as being separate maps where the aviary insides you will utilize are the maps themselves, that way the pterosaurs would have lots of room to fly around, especially if big ones would be added.

Cenozoic animal attractions don't seem feasible because they're not very well themed to what this game purposefully and respectively goes for. Meaning, argentavis is a certain no for this game. And new hybrids don't seem feasible because there already is a fleshed out special way they were introduced into the game's lore and story in the Dr. Wu expansion DLC, and wouldn't make sense if more were to be added outside of that part of the game's lore.

Now that the aviary has indeed been confirmed, I do think it could be fun to have some more stuff for it since the upcoming DLC only seems to have Pteranodon as an option.
I imagine that Dimorphodon + JW Pteranodon would make for a nice free update since they were seen directly in the film. But that still leaves some space for an extra paid DLC to add some more variety.

Quetzalcoatlus or some other Azhdarchid would definitely be a fun addition.
Geosternbergia, also known as the "Pteranodon" from The Lost World would be nice as an alternative Pteranodontid.
And Caeradactylus would be a nice nod to the ones from the original JP novel.

But I still think the ballon tour makes no sense in a place where there are regular heavy storms.

Top Bottom