Early Bird Package

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hey folks,

Been watching the forums for a bit now. Anyhow I know I saw it somewhere but can't remember. With the Early Bird Access starting in March. Is that access continuous right through to launch or is it let's say a weekend here and there? I most likely missed it somewhere and this question has already been answered. Thanks in advance.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hi Llogeyr, welcome to the Planet Coaster forum.

I have the Early Bird Edition, but it is not yet clear if the owners of that edition can play the alpha/beta continuous starting March 2016. I do know that owners of the Early Bird Edition get full access to the final game once released (see product page on Frontier Store), but would like to know how access to the alpha/beta will be regulated.
https://www.frontierstore.net/eur/planet-coaster-earlybird.html

I don't know the answer either, but if it's similar to how the Alpha/Beta process worked for Elite: Dangerous it'll be continual access (barring downtime for servers, etc.).

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Thanks a lot xyphic, maybe Frontier will do this with Planet Coaster as well. [up]

And i'm here, still waiting the bundle ...

Maybe they'll add the bundle in the shop when Christmas will be over lol [big grin]

And i'm here, still waiting the bundle ...

Maybe they'll add the bundle in the shop when Christmas will be over lol [big grin]
That would be pretty dumb. They can get much money from the christmas days. It is a good present.
giphy.gif

(Gifs are very fun!)

Last edited:
Hi all.

Been reading up on PC and really looking forward to it.

So what does Early Bird access give you? Is it purely access to the game early, or will it also give you a facility to provide feedback, problems encountered etc during the alpha/beta. It's a little confusing about how Frontier want those with Early Bird access to contribute with feedback. Maybe that will just be on this forum? I don't want to pay extra for Coaster Head to do this, as I am also considering VIP character creation.

Will there be any other "bundle" of options, or is this it?

Any help to guide me on what to order appreciated. [big grin]

Hi all.

Been reading up on PC and really looking forward to it.

So what does Early Bird access give you? Is it purely access to the game early, or will it also give you a facility to provide feedback, problems encountered etc during the alpha/beta. It's a little confusing about how Frontier want those with Early Bird access to contribute with feedback. Maybe that will just be on this forum? I don't want to pay extra for Coaster Head to do this, as I am also considering VIP character creation.

Any help to guide me on what to order appreciated. [big grin]

I am sure they will want feedback to be posted, after all that's what would make the alpha and beta beneficial.

Early Bird = alpha = giving feedback on a private part of the PC forums.
It also provides you the full game after official release.
It doesn't include the Coaster Head Club (with the Dev Diaries and Dev updates).

Nope.
I wait that they changes all this mess before buying anything.

Moreover, it is surprising that they have not already reacted seen the number of people who understand absolutely nothing to their sales system.

giphy.gif

OK thanks. So Early Bird will have some sort of feedback mechanism, thats good. The Coaster Head Club was confusing me.

It really does need a more detailed description of what each option entails if they expect us to be parting with our money in advance. I agree looking at these posts that there is a lot of uncertainty over what to buy, so you would think that sorting this out would mean more money in quicker!

I also assume that as long as you buy early bird before March, you will get it. There isnt a cut off date or maximum number of sign ups?

I would also be curious to know if there is a cut off date to purchase alpha access. I will definitely buy before the cut off if that's the case.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
It is likely that the Early Bird Edition (alpha/beta access) will be for sale until launch March 2016, and is removed from the store afterwards. I thougt it was mentioned somewhere on this forum, but I can't find it or I don't know the specific search words. So this could be incorrect, just a I thing I thought of.

Not sure if this has been said but when looking at the Early Bird on their store this is what it does say?

Your Early Bird Edition will grant you first access to Planet Coaster months before its official public release, and full access to the complete game upon release. The Early Bird Edition of Planet Coaster will be available to play March 2016.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom