Earth like worlds

EDSM says I have first discovery of 80 ELWs. That's in a little over 2 years.

Seems like I've had days where I've found 2 or 3, then went weeks without seeing another.

It seems like it's easier to find ELWs, than biologicals.

It seems like it's easier to find ELWs, than biologicals.

ELWs are scattered randomly throughout the galaxy; if you happen to find one, that's not an indication that there are going to be more of them nearby. Vacuum-based lifeforms are concentrated in specific areas eg. nebulas, so if you find one, you're likely to find a whole bunch more of them in that same area.

ELWs are scattered randomly throughout the galaxy; if you happen to find one, that's not an indication that there are going to be more of them nearby. Vacuum-based lifeforms are concentrated in specific areas eg. nebulas, so if you find one, you're likely to find a whole bunch more of them in that same area.

I can't argue the distribution of ELWs. I'm usually just hopping from one region to another, so it makes sense.
I'll have to remember to plot through nebulas, I didn't know that about vacuum based life forms, and I usually bypass nebulas because they are fully discovered.

I'm in Hawking's Slimey Cavity as well at the moment. If you fly to my system S1l-ly 81l-ly and lower your shields I can transfer some data about ELW's to you, free of charge.

I'm in Hawking's Slimey Cavity as well at the moment. If you fly to my system S1l-ly 81l-ly and lower your shields I can transfer some data about ELW's to you, free of charge.
Sure thing! I’ll even let you know of any locations I find before I lower my shields for the incoming “transmission.”

I did split off from my current travel, to look at a nebula, and there were biologicals!
So thanks for the info!

Top Bottom