easy way to plot multiple sightseeing missions?

Is there an easy way to plot multiple sightseeing missions? I have two passenger cabins in my Dolphin so I could do 2 sightseeing missions in one flight. But i can't seem to check what the full route is of a sightseeing mission making it difficult to accept multiple of those missions. I'm planning on buying a Beluga and being able to plot multiple missions with that ship would be really awesome.

Select a mission, open the destination in galactic map and set a bookmark. Now open the second mission and galactic map. You can compare how close it is to the bookmark.

I'll try that. But I noticed the plotted route is always the latest stop of the route not the farthest

That's correct. Ive been trying to do the same and as many sight seeing trips are usually quite a number of jumps away, even in a 20+ jump ship, it can be a nightmare.

Some trips ive noticed actually go in a loop so drop you back with 4 or 5 jumps. Others take you in a long line and drop you 15+ jumps away.

As such ive stopped trying to combine sightseeing. They pay well enough to give a passenger the whole ship. It gets more complicated when some people may be wanted in certain systems and you can be sure it will be one where you need to drop another passenger. Lost my first dolphin doing this. Got scanned with an illegal on and lost my entire missions as well as the ship. I do occasionally add in some 'transport missions' if they are not far off route.

Maybe Frontier could have a look at a better way to plot multiple routes as I don't see why I would buy a Beluga with so much cabins and only one or two to fill because you never know where you will end up.

That's correct. Ive been trying to do the same and as many sight seeing trips are usually quite a number of jumps away, even in a 20+ jump ship, it can be a nightmare.

You should upgrade your FSD, Power amp and get a fuel scoop. You will see the amount of jumps drastically lower.

Last edited:
Maybe Frontier could have a look at a better way to plot multiple routes as I don't see why I would buy a Beluga with so much cabins and only one or two to fill because you never know where you will end up.

I agree but since I traded up to an Orca, ive seen a huge increase in mission types. I can now fit 20+ business class into the ship which pays a whole lot more than 1 or 2 individuals.

Also, im just doing transport missions now, rather than sight seeing. Again with many business passengers on board for short flights, you can plot a route, usually with stops no more than 1 or 2 jumps away and collect 500-750K each stop. Much more profitable than 1.5 mill for a 20+ sight seeing trip

Theres some cracking 30+ mill jobs opened up but they are 20000+LY away and have a time limit of 3 weeks lol. Don't really fancy that yet

Last edited:
I agree but since I traded up to an Orca, ive seen a huge increase in mission types. I can now fit 20+ business class into the ship which pays a whole lot more than 1 or 2 individuals.

Also, im just doing transport missions now, rather than sight seeing. Again with many business passengers on board for short flights, you can plot a route, usually with stops no more than 1 or 2 jumps away and collect 500-750K each stop. Much more profitable than 1.5 mill for a 20+ sight seeing trip

Theres some cracking 30+ mill jobs opened up but they are 20000+LY away and have a time limit of 3 weeks lol. Don't really fancy that yet

Sounds like you've got the right idea :) I've always found sightseeing missions are perfect for a small ship like the dolphin as they don't stack well and the ship is super speedy to launch, scoop and has a good jump range.

The bigger ships like the orca are great for stacking bulk passenger one or two jump missions :) it's also worth basing yourself at a station as the friendlier you become the better the mission rewards ;)

The only slight problem I've found with bulk passengers is you're more likely to get interdicted and if you've got a few groups stacked sometimes one of them will change destination midway there which can mess up a perfectly plotted route :/

Maybe I've been lucky but my Asp Explorer with Economy and Biz cabins, i can take two sets of sightseeing IF they both are laid back or don't have time constraints. OR I can sight see the Laid back/not secret group and take a second transport passanger to a 1-3 jump quick money mission. even this little side trip can add upwards of 500k to a 2-3+ million sightseeing group.

the first time i did this though the sightseeing rich guy was not Laid Back and as soon as I did the transport side drop off he complained and view of me went down.

If I get really lucky I can get a fat laid back contract, a quick transport contract and some boom data drop offs (they normally are +++rep and 1-3 jumps top) and comeback in an hour with a 3-5 Million payday depending on $ value of the contracts, and good boost to Rep.

Maybe I've been lucky but my Asp Explorer with Economy and Biz cabins, i can take two sets of sightseeing IF they both are laid back or don't have time constraints. OR I can sight see the Laid back/not secret group and take a second transport passanger to a 1-3 jump quick money mission. even this little side trip can add upwards of 500k to a 2-3+ million sightseeing group.

the first time i did this though the sightseeing rich guy was not Laid Back and as soon as I did the transport side drop off he complained and view of me went down.

If I get really lucky I can get a fat laid back contract, a quick transport contract and some boom data drop offs (they normally are +++rep and 1-3 jumps top) and comeback in an hour with a 3-5 Million payday depending on $ value of the contracts, and good boost to Rep.

I've done a few stacked sightseeing but it was always more hassle than it was worth. A single sightseeing with one or more simple transport rich tourist missions are Deffo good if available :)

Top Bottom