Release EDMC - SpanshRouter: A plugin to use the Neutron Highway in EDMC

Hi everyone!

You may have seen this pop out on Discord or Reddit, but I figured, why not post it on the forums as well?
I was tired of alt-tabbing when using Spansh, so I decided to create a plugin for EDMC which copies your next waypoint to your clipboard.
Now you just have to paste it in the GalMap!

It also saves your route when you leave EDMC, for the long trips!

You can directly plot your route inside the plugin, or import a route in the CSV format that Spansh generates

Here be the goodies!
Hope you'll like it, feel free to give your feedback.

o7

I just realised that it's been a year since this was posted and nobody has replied to say how useful this plugin is or even given it a like!

I'm just coming back from Beagle Point right now and I have to say that this plugin has been incredibly helpful. There's no need to flip between windows to find the next neutron star and the route is also saved between sessions, so it doesn't have to be recalculated every time I leave the spansh.co.uk webpage.

Spansh is now testing a new route plotter with refueling, so I hope that once it's put of beta, it can be integrated into this plugin as well.

Thanks for your feedback!

Spansh is now testing a new route plotter with refueling, so I hope that once it's put of beta, it can be integrated into this plugin as well.

I'm trying to stay up to date with both EDMC and Spansh, so the new plotter should be included later. The Fleet Carrier router should be added as well.

Thanks for the tool, very useful.
I just submitted a pull request for 2 features I needed: Custom export for Trade Computer Extension and Road to Riches import. If you have any questions, or issues, let me know. First time coding in Python, so you might find some head scratching parts, so feel free to critique what can be done better.

I have found that the spanshrouter plugin stopped working for me in EDMC 5.8.1. Fresh install of 5.8.1 didn't fix it. Rolled back to 5.7.0 and the router plugin started working again.

Is there a problem with 5.8.1? Or is it just me?

Yes, there is a problem with the plugin since EDMC v5.8.0.
Here is a working fork: https://github.com/norohind/EDMC_SpanshRouter
hey, how to install it? I can`t find any download on this fork page, and I`m confused
1675626368999.png

Download the zip extract it into the EDMC plugin folder. You may want to rename the extracted directory (remove the -master from the end).

Last edited:
--edit: nevermind my post... I had an issue with UI buttons not showing showing up but a redownload of the norohind fork suddenly works as expected.

Last edited:
Top Bottom