Release EDRefCard - makes a printable reference card of your controller bindings

lqiqcm not supported. The VPC Alpha Prime (LEFT) is not recognized. VID/PID is 334483F3. The right stick (also an Alpha Prime) is recognized nicely on edrefcard2.
I'm attaching the binds file just in case.
Thanks!

Attachments

• Custom.4.1.binds.txt
    61.3 KB · Views: 10
lqiqcm not supported. The VPC Alpha Prime (LEFT) is not recognized. VID/PID is 334483F3. The right stick (also an Alpha Prime) is recognized nicely on edrefcard2.
I'm attaching the binds file just in case.
Thanks!

I've added support for VPC Alpha Prime (LEFT) with VID/PID 334483F3

I've added support for VPC Alpha Prime (LEFT) with VID/PID 334483F3
Thanks a lot. A short test this morning confirmed the left stick is now recognized as an Constellation Alpha (not Prime, but that's just cosmetic).
Bindings were partially scrambled, though. I.e. some of the functions are shown on different physical locations. I did not have time for extensive troubleshooting.
Anything I can do about that?

Last edited:
Thanks a lot. A short test this morning conformed the lest stick is now recognized as an Constellation Alpha (not prime, but that's jus cosmetic).
Bindings were partially scrambled, though. I.e. some of the functions are shown on different physical locations. I did not have time for extensive troubleshooting.
Anything I can do about that?

Ah yes, I see I've done it under Alpha instead of Alpha Prime.

Can you give me a couple of examples of which ones are on the wrong button and let me know which is the correct button so I can do some testing?

Ah yes, I see I've done it under Alpha instead of Alpha Prime.

Can you give me a couple of examples of which ones are on the wrong button and let me know which is the correct button so I can do some testing?
I've attached a sketch with some of the mix-ups. I haven't been able to mark up all of them, but I hope it's enough for validation.

For convienience, here are a couple examples:
Scroll wheel is supposed to increase/decrease speed (scroll up/down) and set speed to 0% (left) and +100% (right).
Single push switch (black in the screenshot) just above of the scroll wheel: Boost (and vertical thrusters for SRV)
POV hat to the right of that (above the scroll wheel): ENG (up), WEP (right), RST (down), SYS (left)

Let me know, if you need more examples and thank you again.

Attachments

• Buttons.jpg
    Buttons.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
I've attached a sketch with some of the mix-ups. I haven't been able to mark up all of them, but I hope it's enough for validation.

For convienience, here are a couple examples:
Scroll wheel is supposed to increase/decrease speed (scroll up/down) and set speed to 0% (left) and +100% (right).
Single push switch (black in the screenshot) just above of the scroll wheel: Boost (and vertical thrusters for SRV)
POV hat to the right of that (above the scroll wheel): ENG (up), WEP (right), RST (down), SYS (left)

Let me know, if you need more examples and thank you again.

Does this look right?

bpldez-vpc-alpha-left.jpg

Still need to swap out the non-prime stick in the image, hoping to get the buttons in the right place first.

Top Bottom