Discussion EDSM not showing any data for me? (XBOX user)

I've rejoined ED and moved from a PC to Xbox. I've never used tools like EDSM before, but I can see they'd be quite useful for my explorations. But, I've logged into EDSM and while it recognises me as a commander there is zero data about me. Who do I contact to work out what's going on? (I'm MetallicComa2 if that helps.)

I don't know a thing about XBOX but I know that you have to use a program to send the data on the PC. I assume it's similar on the XBOX. Are you using such a program?

Anyway, you'd want to contact the folks who run EDSM. At the bottom of the first page are links to their discord and whatnot. Try there.

edsm.net

You need to insure you logged in With the Microsoft xbox account... you pay under and Not the FDEV account...
You then need to click on the dashboard button so that is can start an import count down timer...
Then you need to leave the web browser open for a long time till it finishes all the imports..

It also takes time for it to catch up . It normally does one day per 10 mins ( give or take ) so it needs to be running for a bit . After it's done the first day it will tell you the date it's synced to .

Top Bottom