Abandoned EDStats | Statistics/Leaderboard Website | Alpha Release

Greeting fellow commanders,

Today I present to you the alpha/beta release of Elite Dangerous Stats (EDStats from here on out). It's something I had begun to feel was missing from the game and I hope you'll agree.

EDStats is an online leaderboard system that covers a growing range of statistics from the distance you have jumped in total to the amount of money you have earned trading. The data is pulled from a special Elite Dangerous Market Connector plugin I have produced so as long as EDMC is running your statistics will be tracked. At the moment only the basic leaderboard system is in place but I hope to soon introduce an achievements-style system that has long been missing from Elite Dangerous. I will also be introducing some form of a private league system so that you can show your rank in comparison to your friends or the global site users.

The site can be found here: Click me
The plugin for EDMC can be found here: Click me
And finally, the EDCodex link can be found here: Click me

I'm open to any criticisms anybody has as I'm always looking to improve!
CMDR Strideynet

1.0.1 Released with individual user pages:
e03b09ffea70d4581db291a7a4f119bf.png

Also patched a few errors!

The site is still down :(. That's a shame, I enjoyed comparing stats. Any word from CMDR Strideynet?

@Frontier I 'really' think leaderboards should be shown in Elite. It could be as easy as showing some info already held in db tables for each type of stat. I'm sure it'd be well appreciated by all players, especially people at Elite - by giving the person whatever stat targets to strive for ;)

Top Bottom