Elite : Dangerous for Xbox One Crashing in Open Play

Hello Everyone!

I'm currently having an issue in which I continously crash when playing or attempting to play open play. If anyone else has similar issues be sure to post them below & if anyone has suggestions or possible solutions for my problem they would be seriously appreciated!

Thanks again!
- Hayden carter

Hi,

am also having constant crashing issues in open play. I have tried several hard boots but to no avail, only bought the game today and sadly is pretty much unplayable with the crashes.
Hopefully there will be a fix soon.
- Dragonis

If the area is very crowded with human players yeah sadly.... I'm pretty much off in the vast space right now and no probs there

I think it's horrific in Open, even if there are no other CMDRs around. I've had "lag" which amounts to about 2 seconds of a frozen screen at times. I've only played in Solo for that reason, where it can be slightly jittery, but never in any important areas. Low frame rates in SuperCruise? Do I really care?? :)

Are you on WiFi or cabled? How good is your network connection?

Solo play works ALOT better, no crashes. You run into connection issues which are mostly on frontiers end. I know it's not PvP, but you can hardly tell a difference. AI is pretty tough in some fights

Ive noticed this. I had to quit to solo because of it. Mine hapened every time i went to use local frameship drive. Ive noticed in solo when in drive mode the game hangs on occasion each drive for about a second. I think when this happens in open play thats when the crash occurs.

Top Bottom