Elite Dangerous: Server Turbulence [31/01/2022 : UPDATED 11:47 UTC]

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Greetings and good morning Commanders.

Just a message to share our apologies for any issues you've been having this morning with the stability of all Elite Dangerous servers across all versions.

The issue behind the drops has been resolved, with serves now gently coming back online - however

[UPDATE 11:45 UTC - THE SERVERS ARE STRUGGLING ONCE AGAIN. MANY OF YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO LOG IN, WILL SUFFER CONSISTENT DISCONNECTS AND MORE. The team are investigating]

you may experience some slight lag as they do so, with some further issues with Fleet Carrier jumps related to server connections also, amidst other areas of the game:
  • Example issue: You may see Jump Orders failing.
  • Example issue: Mission servers failing.
  • Example issue: Unable to utilize Cartographics.
  • Example issue: Unable to log in to either Odyssey or Horizons in general.
Also do be aware there may be many a 'SNAKE ERROR' nipping at your heels too. These, again as a consequence of our current server issues.

Apologies also for the slight lack of further in depth information for you on this! I'm letting Dav and the team get stuck in with ironing out the creases here and wanted to get the initial short form response set out to you all to ease any concerns in the mean time.

Will stay in touch! o7

Last edited:
turbulence-manifest-s1e1.gif

Yep, my carrier is a bit in limbo. Can't cancel its jump, can't select a new system. In fact, there are no systems on the sysmap to select. Odd. Looking to see if it's my being stupid. Probably is.

Greetings and good morning Commanders.

Just a message to share our apologies for any issues you've been having this morning with the stability of all Elite Dangerous servers across all versions.
The issue behind the drops has been resolved, with serves now gently coming back online - however you may experience some slight lag as they do so, with some further issues with Fleet Carrier jumps related to server connections also.
  • Example issue: You may see Jump Orders failing.
Apologies also for the slight lack of further in depth information for you on this! I'm letting Dav and the team get stuck in with ironing out the creases here and wanted to get the initial short form response set out to you all to ease any concerns in the mean time.

Will stay in touch! o7
Not a time for server failures was in an outbreak system, I hope I dont catch something and die if so oI am going to sue you all. HEE HEE lol

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
No that's just you "boarding" your ship. We all confuse the gross black screen teleport to chair as a weak loading screen. Lol. (We want ship interiors fdev get a hint)

Gosh, good morning jon! o7

Got kicked out mid battle (black screen) and now unable to get back in, stuck on "Loading Game" screen

Hey there! Still a bit of a bumpy ride for sure, we're working on it o7 I'll be sure to keep everyone updated further on reports and progress.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom