Newcomer / Intro Elite Dangerous Training Videos Collection

Isn't this post against the forum rules:

"Topics in this forum that are not asking questions about Elite: Dangerous, will be regarded as off topic."

Not sure about it being against thee rules, but for someone like myself that has had less than a week of in game experience on the combat demo, these tutorials were immensely helpful (managed to beat the Sidewinder tutorial first attempt after watching them- never came close before).

know they're visible on the launcher, but could it hurt to have them accessible here too? Think of the new bloods :)

Not sure about it being against thee rules, but for someone like myself that has had less than a week of in game experience on the combat demo, these tutorials were immensely helpful (managed to beat the Sidewinder tutorial first attempt after watching them- never came close before).

know they're visible on the launcher, but could it hurt to have them accessible here too? Think of the new bloods :)

I formulated myself wrong. My suggestion is to change the forum rules so that such helpfull threads do not coincide with rules.

Top Bottom