Community Event / Creation Elitestories.co.uk - Contributors wanted

New features for Elitestories.co.uk

Just introduced: Register with Facebook.

yup that's right, you can now register for our forums in just a few clicks thanks to a neat little plugin called 'Facebook For PhpBB Light'

to prevent spammers activation is still required via email but for this users are welcome to use their @facebook.com address, the details of this can be found on the 'contact me' section of your Facebook profile.

Drabbles

I don't know whether this is an intentional thing, but I can't seem to post my new drabble in the drabbles section, because the 'Creat Topic' button isn't there in that category. Do I need to post it somewhere else, then have it moved there once it's confirmed to be 100 words?

Otherwise, great site, Andy. I look forward to the day that it really takes off, and we're seeing new works of fiction left, right and centre. Great job!

I don't know whether this is an intentional thing, but I can't seem to post my new drabble in the drabbles section, because the 'Creat Topic' button isn't there in that category. Do I need to post it somewhere else, then have it moved there once it's confirmed to be 100 words?

Otherwise, great site, Andy. I look forward to the day that it really takes off, and we're seeing new works of fiction left, right and centre. Great job!

it's down to post count, had a lot of trouble with spam bots so some sections of the forums require minimum numbers. I've moved you out of the new users group so you will have access now.

As for taking off things should start to get busy over there once the new front page is finished, hopefully soon but i have been saying that for a few weeks. ;)

Top Bottom