Dinosaurs Buildings & Attractions "Emergency mode" for the Gyrophere and Jurassic Tour attractions

The Return to Jurassic Park DLC has introduced the first ever tour attraction in which its vehicles can be destructed by carnivores. When this happens, the Park Tour goes into an "emergency mode" and become disabled until fixed by a ranger team. So because of this, I think it's a good baby step to bring it over to the existing JW era tour attractions if decided, and I do have a suggestion on how to balance this out well.

For the gyropheres of the Gyrophere tour, they're just big glass hamster balls that are described as "anky tail proof" both in-game and in the film lore of the fourth movie itself. Because of this, I think it's safe to say they can be placed with any dinosaur type, EXCEPT the Indominus rex. The Indominus rex in Jurassic World was able to destroy the gyrophere the brothers were in, and I think it's a trait that can be fairly added to the dinosaur in-game as the ONLY dangerous dinosaur that can destroy gyropheres in-game, in a similar manner as to how the carnivores destroy the Ford Explorers.

HOWEVER, I think the Jurassic Tour trucks can be at least a bit more vulnerable, in which all of the big large carnivores and the Indoraptor can destroy the trucks in the same way as to how they can destroy the Fords. I don't know for certainty if this can be fairly applied to the smaller large carnivores (like for example, the Albertosaurus, Baryonyx, and Carnotaurus) because of the fact you may choose to do that in the campaign of Claire's Sanctuary, as the majority of the large carnivores in that DLC are the smaller sized ones, and you may end up choosing to connect the tour into their habitats depending on your park design, or of you've already done this in your saves.

Last edited:
Top Bottom