Emu should be walk-through animal

Guest when they see a red panda or sand cat coming toward then:
Running-away-in-hallway-meme-1.jpg

Also guests when they see a giant anteater or a bull red kangoroo coming toward then:
can-i-pet-that-dog.gif

The walkthrough situation is a little messy, even with some of the other animals. Right now I have some big problems with a flamingo/red-crowned crane walkthrough habitat, because the animals just keep on being stressed even tho they are not shy animals, have plenty of hiding places & are very realistic walkthrough habitat animals.

The walkthrough situation is a little messy, even with some of the other animals. Right now I have some big problems with a flamingo/red-crowned crane walkthrough habitat, because the animals just keep on being stressed even tho they are not shy animals, have plenty of hiding places & are very realistic walkthrough habitat animals.
Some of the base game animals are almost unplayable because of stuff like that. Flamingo stress is a good one, and another one is Hippopotamus linear space requirements. You can't have a hippo herd without covering half the map with water.

I think that the issue is that guests just pile up. Even if you put that "Do Not Disturb" sign, they pile up (does it actually work? I swore it did, but maybe I was imagining it)

Also, the animals don't stay hidden; they run around trying to hide, but then run back out before their need is fulfilled. I had to replace some fencing for my armadillos to 1-way glass to stop the panicking, and it kinda messed up the awesome look of my habitat

I think that the issue is that guests just pile up. Even if you put that "Do Not Disturb" sign, they pile up (does it actually work? I swore it did, but maybe I was imagining it)
Yeah I have those signs, they seem to work when the stress problem is small but not when it's a bigger issue. I also don't understand why all those guests pile up in this particulair habitat. It's not like the flamingo and the red-crowned crane have a high appeal rate.

Top Bottom