Engineers Enforcers

Having fun with newly acquired Enforcers cannons from Pranav Antal. I find them as weapon of my choice paired with the Cytoscramblers on most of my small ships. Nevertheless I find the Enforcers underwhelming when it comes to damaging hulls of medium ships. I have a pair g5 short range on my iEagle and a pair of these deals pretty quick with most of other small ships, nevertheless killing that pirate Clipper was really tiring. I was wondering shouldn't the Enforcers be engineered as sturdy to bump their ability to pierce though the ship armor?

Overcharged buffs the damage, along with corrosive shell effect (+20) piercing goes to 50. Asp Explorer hardness is 52.
Sturdy deals less damage, along with corrosive shell effect piercing goes to 68 and this is enough to punch through the armor of all ships besides Fdl, Vette, Cutter, Mamba (70) and Type10D (75)

What are your thoughts on this? Anyone did that sort of comparison before?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-07 Eagle.png
    Screenshot_2020-06-07 Eagle.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
You definitely want to go with overcharged on the enforcers. With such low dps, you're not going to be doing much module damage anyways. If thats what you're going for, try using a couple of super pen rails instead.

Top Bottom