Enrichment Usage

The Aardvark after sooooooooooo many updates cannot use the natural termite feeder still!
Neither can the apes, pangolin, monkeys.
Hammock can't be used by a lot of species in the game, etc.

There is so much new enrichment that other species could be using.
(Comments are welcomed to give other enrichment suggestions)

The aardvark one really upsets me, I despise the regular termite mound and if it was up to me I'd literally never use it. As it is I hide the termite mound for the aardvarks in an off-exhibit area so guests don't have to look at that hideous abomination, similar to my hatred of donation boxes in-game, I always have to hide their ugliness inside a rock or something, why can't we just have a normal looking one instead of some weird spinning nonsense that looks completely unrealistic (I would hope a zoo dedicated to conservation wouldn't waste electricity on a tacky looking spinning donation box sign).

The aardvark one really upsets me, I despise the regular termite mound and if it was up to me I'd literally never use it. As it is I hide the termite mound for the aardvarks in an off-exhibit area so guests don't have to look at that hideous abomination, similar to my hatred of donation boxes in-game, I always have to hide their ugliness inside a rock or something, why can't we just have a normal looking one instead of some weird spinning nonsense that looks completely unrealistic (I would hope a zoo dedicated to conservation wouldn't waste electricity on a tacky looking spinning donation box sign).
The worst thing is that they actually promised that they are actually working on allowing the Aardvark use the natural termite mound. That was by the South America pack release, so 3 years ago. It never came out, so either they forgot about it or other stuff took priority.

The worst thing is that they actually promised that they are actually working on allowing the Aardvark use the natural termite mound. That was by the South America pack release, so 3 years ago. It never came out, so either they forgot about it or other stuff took priority.
I think they've confirmed once when I've asked that they forgot about it

Back
Top Bottom