Enter a World Evolved - Jurassic World Evolution 2 is now available!

Eltanin Casciani

Community Manager
Hello, Park Managers!

Get ready to enter a world evolved: Jurassic World Evolution 2 is now available on PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and is playable via NVIDIA GeForce NOW! It is so exciting for all of us here at Frontier to be able to open the gates and have you experience everything Jurassic World Evolution 2 has to offer. Check out the amazing new trailer below, and don't forget to let us know what you think about it in the comments.

Whether you're a returning veteran or entering the park management control room for the first time, there's something here for everyone! Learn what it takes to become a park management master and immerse yourself in an original Jurassic World narrative in the Campaign Mode – set after the earth-shattering events at Lockwood Manor in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – and work alongside iconic film characters like Dr. Ian Malcolm (voiced by Jeff Goldblum) and Claire Dearing (voiced by Bryce Dallas Howard) to help lead the efforts of the Department of Fish and Wildlife (DFW) – under the supervision of Director Cabot Finch, who returns from the first game – to conserve, contain and control wild dinosaurs across the USA.

You can also revisit pivotal moments from the Jurassic World and Jurassic Park films, with a twist! Chaos Theory mode lets you explore how things could have turned out differently in a series of what if-scenarios. Helping John Hammond establish the original Jurassic Park (without sabotage from Denis Nedry), or bringing Jurassic Park: San Diego's amphitheatre to life with a pair of roaring T. rex are just the tip of the iceberg. This journey through the films we know and love is not to be missed by fans of the Jurassic World universe!

If you want to put your management skills to the test, Challenge Mode is for you, where you work to achieve the best park rating in the shortest amount of time. Finally, you can unleash your creativity in Sandbox Mode and create the ultimate Jurassic Park or Jurassic World using themed buildings and decorations.

The amazing Jurassic World Evolution 2 development team has put their heart and soul into the game to make this the ultimate Jurassic World gaming experience. Watch your dinosaurs explore and interact with their environment and each other in different and dynamic ways, but make sure they have all they need to keep them satisfied, or you may have to deal with the odd escape or two! This time around you also need to care for several new marine and flying reptiles, each with their own set of unique challenges and behaviours.

For the big dinosaur fans in the community, the Deluxe Edition, a digital exclusive, gives you Jurassic World Evolution 2 in addition to some beautiful extra content that you can add to your game. You'll get 5 additional dinosaurs and prehistoric reptiles, 3 Dinosaur Protection Group Vehicle Skins, and 6 Amenities guest building signs. If you've picked up the Standard Edition, you can always upgrade to the Deluxe Edition if you want!

To celebrate the launch of Jurassic World Evolution 2, you may also be able to use a new T. rex emote on Twitch for the next month, by typing JW2Roar in chat!

If you still haven't picked it up yet, Jurassic World Evolution 2 is available for you to buy now by head to our website, or the console platform store of your choice.

Thank you to everyone for all your support, feedback and comments, and enthusiasm for the game. It's been an amazing time since announcement earlier this year, and we want to say thank you everyone for coming on this journey with us. We can't wait to see everything you create and share. Join our launch livestream, already in progress, on the Frontier Twitch channel or the Jurassic World Evolution 2 YouTube Channel.

Don't forget to follow Jurassic World Evolution 2 on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, or head to our forums to join the discussion with our passionate fans.

Last edited by a moderator:

👌

It doesn't work for me.
H7f0fOe.png

I am using the launcher, I even tried it directly from the files without the launcher, I've restarted the launcher already again, and I've tried verifying the game. Always the same result.

Internet connection obviously exists too, otherwise I won't be writing this here.

Brightness settings dont work anymore game looks washed out no matter what?? I tried HDR10 and Dolby Vision.😢it worked few days ago. I waited for patch lol. Now its unplayable.please note i this is on Series x. Pc Version is fine.

Eltanin Casciani

Community Manager
It doesn't work for me.

I am using the launcher, I even tried it directly from the files without the launcher, I've restarted the launcher already again, and I've tried verifying the game. Always the same result.

Internet connection obviously exists too, otherwise I won't be writing this here.
hey there! sorry to hear you're having issues, did you link your account?

Okay, I noticed another issue. I had preordered the deluxe edition, and it does show up as such in the Epic store, but the game tells me to get deluxe in the main menue, nor do I see the deluxe animals in the database. I've tried closing the game and see if it updates the content, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Okay, I noticed another issue. I had preordered the deluxe edition, and it does show up as such in the Epic store, but the game tells me to get deluxe in the main menue, nor do I see the deluxe animals in the database. I've tried closing the game and see if it updates the content, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Hi Xionahri! We're aware of this issue and are investigating it :)

To celebrate the launch of Jurassic World Evolution 2, you may also be able to use a new T. rex emote on Twitch for the next month, by typing JWE2Roar in chat!
Heya, Simon here again to inform and point out that the emote still only works under "JW2Roar" rather than "JWE2Roar". 😂

I'm glad the game has finally been released and I'm looking forward to play it soon.
Though I need to find some time first. 😅

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Heya, Simon here again to inform and point out that the emote still only works under "JW2Roar" rather than "JWE2Roar". 😂

I'm glad the game has finally been released and I'm looking forward to play it soon.
Though I need to find some time first. 😅
Thanks for letting us know, we've updated the post :)

Top Bottom