[LFG] (EU) Lf a squadron

Looking for a squadron, not played in a while but looking to get back into the game. Honestly not sure what exactly im looking for as not sure on the status of the game. However would prefer a squadron with there own faction or in the process of getting there own and looking to expand it
Discord - deadeye6921

Join us, the Brotherhood of Terra Mater, arguably the coolest faction in the game. :cool: See post just below this one.

... and just a heads up. Applications for new factions were discontinued about a year ago. So squadrons can only adopt an abandoned one, which very few do.

Join us, the Brotherhood of Terra Mater, arguably the coolest faction in the game. :cool: See post just below this one.

... and just a heads up. Applications for new factions were discontinued about a year ago. So squadrons can only adopt an abandoned one, which very few do.
Ah that sucks but i guess shows how long ive been away from the game xD used to enjoy the start of establishing a new player fac

BoTM are a decent crowd. Constant wars lol. Mind you we have our fair share, just not at such an intense level.

BoTM are a decent crowd. Constant wars lol. Mind you we have our fair share, just not at such an intense level.
I think you're exaggerating a bit. We had a grand total of 3 wars this year. All of them last week, which we've won despite opposition and gained a fair amount of assets in the process. There are a lot of minor wars in our bubble that we like to influence to our liking, but none of them involved BoTM or the Dragons.

Well it's my old age. I forget how elusive you can be with BGS, it puts even me to shame.

Seriously though, BoTM are well worth joining. Hey, we even share our Stripper Nuns with them. :p

Top Bottom