everything i think should be on planet coaster

1. more Pathways

2. Waterparks

3. the Weather like in planet zoo

4. improve Coaster Smoothing and the Coaster Supports

5. Shows and Events

6. Parking Lots and Transport Outside the Park

7. more mechanical within the roller coasters, such as: that the rails move from one side to the other and continue the route, or some brakes that leave you stopped for a few seconds and then the attraction continues

8. a spinning roller coaster that can invert or launch

9. another way to earn money, visitors pay at the park entrance and can access all the attractions they want

10. a more realistic time

11. smarter visitors with more varied messages

12. influencers or critics who come to the park and promote it or make people leave or not come because the park is very bad

13. and more roller coasters: vertical launch coaster, family launch coaster, zac spin coaster

14. more water coasters: spillwater coaster, ultra splash coaster

15.more options in vertical drops

16.immersive attractions

17. a spinning roller coaster that you can control its rotation (if it rotates or not, where it rotates, which direction it has to go...)

18. Walk-Through atracctions

19. that the station can deform the terrain like normal rails

20. to be able to make different parks in the same world (for this function number 9. would have to be fulfilled)

21. more food and drink

22. put the franchise mode like in planet zoo

23. more special effects

24. 4d theater

25. race coaster (you can do that, but what I mean is that it can be put in the same station)

26. a tilt coaster

27. an axis coaster

28. a spin shot tower

29. multiplayer mode

30. improve pathing

31. to be able to put more than one station

32. Being able to put more trains without having to close the attraction

33. if guests go to toilets, restaurants and hotels to see them from the inside and not disappear into a dark hole

34. add a more complicated mode in which those who work in the attractions also get paid

35. when you close the attraction only some people leave the queue and the rest stay until it reopens

36. that in the technical failures in the attractions they are more realistic (such as derailment)

--if you don't understand something, let me know

Last edited:
1. more Pathways

- Already plenty to choose from.

2. Waterparks

- Would be nice, maybe in Planet Coaster 2 if there is one.

- See Above

- Smoothing is fine and you can create custom supports.

5. Shows and Events

- Would be interesting.

- This can already be done in Planet Coaster

7. more mechanical within the roller coasters, such as: that the rails move from one side to the other and continue the route, or some brakes that leave you stopped for a few seconds and then the attraction continues

- Block sections can make your coaster stop and then continue.

- Not sure about that one.

9. another way to earn money, visitors pay at the park entrance and can access all the attractions they want

- They already pay at the entrance.

- Not sure what you mean by that. As in real time and not game time. Would be interesting.

- Guests could be a bit smarter I suppose

12. influencers or critics who come to the park and promote it or make people leave or not come because the park is very bad

- No!!

13. and more roller coasters: vertical launch coaster, family launch coaster, zac spin coaster

- Doesn’t hurt to have more. Maybe in PC2

- You can add water effects to coasters.

- I suppose

16.immersive attractions

- This can be done with animatronics. People make these all the time.

Just add everything that is in RCT1/2/3 but not in Planet Coaster to the game and I'll be in my happy place.

(personally for me RCT1/2 would be enough but 3 got a large fanbase too)

1. more Pathways

- Already plenty to choose from. -- we need more

2. Waterparks

- Would be nice, maybe in Planet Coaster 2 if there is one. -- and on planet coaster 1

- See Above -- ?

- Smoothing is fine and you can create custom supports. -- smoothing its not fine and I don't want to spend 1 hour just putting up supports and if it takes 2 minutes it's still easier if it's automatic

5. Shows and Events

- Would be interesting.-- yes

- This can already be done in Planet Coaster -- yes it can be done but it is not functional and does not have an influence on the park

- Block sections can make your coaster stop and then continue. -- you can't stop it when you want

- Not sure about that one. -- a spinning coaster that launches and can do inversions

- They already pay at the entrance. -- I mean that they pay, for example, 70 dollars at the entrance and do not pay for any attraction. (if you try to do that people will not enter the park)

- Not sure what you mean by that. As in real time and not game time. Would be interesting. -- By a more realistic time, I mean that visitors do not spend 4 months inside the park

- Guests could be a bit smarter I suppose. -- yes

- No!! -- why not? so there is more game and more difficulty

- Doesn’t hurt to have more. Maybe in PC2 -- and in PC1

- You can add water effects to coasters. -- is not the same

- I suppose

16.immersive attractions

- This can be done with animatronics. People make these all the time. some seats that are flying and moving while you watch an animation or a video. that cant be done

It would be great if the Rollercoaster and other trains had sidings and maintenance hangars with switches. In the controller, it must be possible to drive trains into and onto the sidings without having to completely close and retest. It would be great if double stations were possible. Loading and unloading at the station must become more realistic. Visitors to Planet Coaster 1 could not access the gates when the train was loading or unloading. It would be great if guests go to toilets, restaurants and hotels to see them from the inside and not disappear into a dark hole like in Planet Coaster 2. The possibility of parades and shows would be great.

It would be great if the Rollercoaster and other trains had sidings and maintenance hangars with switches. In the controller, it must be possible to drive trains into and onto the sidings without having to completely close and retest. It would be great if double stations were possible. Loading and unloading at the station must become more realistic. Visitors to Planet Coaster 1 could not access the gates when the train was loading or unloading. It would be great if guests go to toilets, restaurants and hotels to see them from the inside and not disappear into a dark hole like in Planet Coaster 2. The possibility of parades and shows would be great.
thanks to you I have been able to put 6 more ideas

Top Bottom