Evolve / upgrade animals: change statistics, size, color etc

Evolve upgrade or even combine species over time like every 3rd generation new trait . change food and environment as catalysts and Animal training / systemsbio research

This game is about real animals... you can’t combine or evolve a species like a mythical animal game or JWE... but with breeding you can create animals who are healthier and have better breeding genetics which is exciting all the same.

Last edited:
As I read this, I started wondering: As apparently it will be possible to exchange animals online with other players, won’t we soon have bread the “optimal” stock with maxed-out longevity, health, ect.? Don’t underestimate the power of (player) numbers!

Last edited:
  • Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
As I read this, I stared wondering: As apparently it will be possible to exchange animals online with other players, won’t we soon have bread the “optimal” stock with maxed-out longevity, health, ect.? Don’t underestimate the power of (player) numbers!

Good observation. I'm curious about the whole market deal as well.

I'm sure cross breeding between species will not be an option. So I'm not sure how you could change the appearance of an animal.

Top Bottom