Explore parks as a guest

Just something I've thought of while playing. It would be really cool to be able to walk around as a guest in a park as opposed to just flying around everywhere. I know there's a first person camera on the guests, but I think it would be cool to have direct control as well. Functionally it would help players get a better perspective of what all of their stuff looks like from the guests' perspectives. I know Frontier did something similar to this in Thrillville on the Xbox.

I'd also like to be able to drive go karts, if that's not too much to ask. [big grin]

EDIT: Another idea, building from this, allowing players to roleplay a bit in this mode, they would have to buy food and drinks to maintain their hunger and drink levels. This would be a huge deal for me as the thing I've been having the most trouble with so far is figuring out good placement for food/drink shops and bathrooms. Being able to run around as a guest would be a huge advantage in that regard. Also, the ability to pickpocket other guests if you run out of money, having to hide from security, etc. Prison Architect has a similar mode that loads a random prison from the steam workshop and has you play as a prisoner, maintaining stats, and trying to escape.

Last edited:
I remember back during alpha, when they first announced tegidcam, they said it would get "updated" as it was not complete, but that never happened :( this should be a major feature and not hidden inside the cheatcodes, I miss the fun cheats from RCT3 like the buggy mobile!!

Haha, I actually found the TEGIDCAM cheat, along with the BOLLARD one shortly after posting this thread.

I still think my other idea would be cool though, lol.

Yo I really hope they do add that soon, like imagine how fun it would be maybe they could even add multiplayer so you can explore around your friends park together. And like it would be cool to add animation like when your getting on rides or something, or say you want to buy a hat, you could see yourself putting on the hat if that makes sense.

Yo I really hope they do add that soon, like imagine how fun it would be maybe they could even add multiplayer so you can explore around your friends park together. And like it would be cool to add animation like when your getting on rides or something, or say you want to buy a hat, you could see yourself putting on the hat if that makes sense.

A more immersive approach would be Awesome.

Top Bottom