Release Faction Influence

Hello Cmdrs

I've been having a good read around here and there are some amazing tools being created and maintained by all you clever people.

Ok -- so what am I after? ;)

Is there a tool that will collect faction influence? Currently I do this with the Galaxy map and a spreadsheet and I think others are doing the same.

Is there a tool or maybe semi-automated way of doing this? All I really want to be able to do is get my faction data out and then present it to my faction in order to inform and help us decide what needs doing etc.

Apologies if this has already been asked, I have been searching for a while and although have found lots of useful information, I still haven't found exactly what I'm looking for.

Many thanks to you all
o7

Search for your faction name in eddb.io and you will find all the stations you own, all the systems you are in and also your influence in each place.

Hi

Thanks for your reply but how is this updated? Its not showing all the systems and the data seems not to be current. I do know of this site and use it regularly but I would like something that was updated regularly.

Top Bottom