Failing a non-illegal mission sending me to prison. Ship now far away...?

I did a power regulator mission. It bugged and didn't register me putting the power regulator in. A bunch of people came and one managed to oneshot me when I wasn't looking.

I am now at a detention center. I got a fine for the power regulator. (I.... guess that's why I'm now here? Except the fine is still in my fine tab...)

ANyway. now I am far away from my ship, and it's pretty damn expensive to transfer it to a different station. The System i was in did not have any shipyards, So I have to hop a few away just to get it back. It seems to think my ship is still on the planet. But I don't actually think I can use apex to fly back to the settlement where it is, can I.

Is this working as intended? I died to pirates. I have literally no idea why I'm not just back in orbit. I was completely clean at the time, save for the 100k Fine from the power regulator... which I still have in my fine tab. It feels like something has gone horribly wrong. I am not liking how my ship doesn't come with me.

ANyway. now I am far away from my ship, and it's pretty damn expensive to transfer it to a different station. The System i was in did not have any shipyards, So I have to hop a few away just to get it back. It seems to think my ship is still on the planet. But I don't actually think I can use apex to fly back to the settlement where it is, can I.
Unless you reputation with the faction that owns that settlement is very low (hostile), you can Apex there and get it back. If it is too low Apex will tell you when trying to book the flight.

Unless you reputation with the faction that owns that settlement is very low (hostile), you can Apex there and get it back. If it is too low Apex will tell you when trying to book the flight.
That's good, but how would that work? My ship was docked at what I believe to be the only landing pad. Can my apex even figure out how to land without a pad? I ask because the distance to travel back is about 120kly and I'd rather not waste my time

That's good, but how would that work? My ship was docked at what I believe to be the only landing pad. Can my apex even figure out how to land without a pad? I ask because the distance to travel back is about 120kly and I'd rather not waste my time
Yes, it will land. When the Apex takes off again your ship will spawn in its place. It looks a bit weird for a second but it'll work. Make sure the 'ship icon' is on the planet before you book.

Btw, I guess you mean 120 KL seconds. ;)

Top Bottom